Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...
The soil mix I made is really similar to that one, in fact I have pretty much all that minus the basalt and rice hulls. With a few other ingredients as well.
Good to know :cool1:

If the rice hulls were to grow Micos, oatmeal works just as well. FullDuplex has a sticky, I don't know where they parked it, but it is similar to this and is well worth a look. It lists Gerbers rice baby cereal among other ingredients.

a70fed8a34d4937568a5503394cb2466.jpg

Got my 420 FastBuds hat today!
Thanks @FastBuds
Have a great week, everyone!
Great! enjoy it bro! Very beautiful pic!

[HASHTAG]#EnjoyGrowingFaster[/HASHTAG]

Denmark here

Good morning Dr. Babnik, mind if I ask you a question. I was in Belize and they had a lot of Danish dairy products, canned, cheese, milk, etc. I used a sweetened condensed milk that I liked but never paid attention to the brand name. I've bought every American brand available here and none compare in taste. Do you recall any Danish name brands, I'd really like to find that milk.

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz?!?!
Good news this AM. I woke to an email saying my bean order was being processed! W00t, I had sent cash, first time, made me nervous!! Hey @FastBuds some of yours in that order!!
Having fun reading up on these cob jobs. These lights ares so cool. All I need is some fund$.
Off to the showers! Have a wild and wonderful Wednesday all!!

Good morning Dr. Babnik, mind if I ask you a question. I was in Belize and they had a lot of Danish dairy products, canned, cheese, milk, etc. I used a sweetened condensed milk that I liked but never paid attention to the brand name. I've bought every American brand available here and none compare in taste. Do you recall any Danish name brands, I'd really like to find that milk.
Look for Arla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back