New Grower Red Strawberry Banana

Thank you!
I was thinking, can i cut off some big leafes? They block a lot of light for the smaller developing branches.

Attachments

• 25CE6F0F-DF3F-420A-AE89-DAECE2231FA3.jpeg
    25CE6F0F-DF3F-420A-AE89-DAECE2231FA3.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • B10312FE-60B9-4F87-A0D8-F01B52FCFCE2.jpeg
    B10312FE-60B9-4F87-A0D8-F01B52FCFCE2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Thank you!
I was thinking, can i cut off some big leafes? They block a lot of light for the smaller developing branches.
Hello i would leave them i dont take no leaves untill i am in flower as they are the solar panels and food store then i only take the bare amount off which are blocking bud sites or to let some air move through the plant

One plant just showed some yellow tips on new growth leafs, i’m guessing that’s nutrient burn? She’ll get water only for about a week or so, the burned one is the biggest one anyways so two others would have some time to catch up and even up hopefully

Attachments

• 24E0ED99-63EA-4C1B-A4F2-1A85D54E7380.jpeg
    24E0ED99-63EA-4C1B-A4F2-1A85D54E7380.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
One plant just showed some yellow tips on new growth leafs, i’m guessing that’s nutrient burn? She’ll get water only for about a week or so, the burned one is the biggest one anyways so two others would have some time to catch up and even up hopefully
Hello yea water only for a week and she should be ok when i do soil grow i use bio lite mix and that dont need feeding for first 3 weeks so the allmix will be a bit hot for starting in

Hello yea water only for a week and she should be ok when i do soil grow i use bio lite mix and that dont need feeding for first 3 weeks so the allmix will be a bit hot for starting in
i actually started it in regular flower soil, took it out of my garden and dig a lil hole in allmix so the seedlings won’t get burned in let’s say first week or two. it seems to worked perfectly but i still overfed the girls. Thanks for the reply and help, i’ll keep you updated!

I thought the same but i was to eager to go with 3 plants lol beginner mistakes. i’ll lst them hard to try to keep each branch with acces to light, even if it gets crowdy i’m not afraid about humidity or airflow as my fans are overkill for the tent and should do alright. But we will see everything as time goes by haha
Really depends on the strain too, I chose strains that stay small and can comfortably run 4 in 5gal pots.

Just done that! Thanks for helpful response:) I got me some office clips and did lst properly this time, all branches are at even level and almost all of them have easy light acces(some were too small yet to do anything with them). Now either i’m tripping or that’s really but i think the growth slowed down after the LST. hopefully it didn’t though haha. I got carbon filter in the mail yesterday and therefore my setup is completed now. The smallest plant has weak fan leaves, they can’t keep them self up and points down, is it due to the size of fan leaves or she’s lacking something? I’ll post here later! :)

Attachments

• DC5869FA-B429-49E7-AA1A-3CB0702026AB.jpeg
    DC5869FA-B429-49E7-AA1A-3CB0702026AB.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 17
Just done that! Thanks for helpful response:) I got me some office clips and did lst properly this time, all branches are at even level and almost all of them have easy light acces(some were too small yet to do anything with them). Now either i’m tripping or that’s really but i think the growth slowed down after the LST. hopefully it didn’t though haha. I got carbon filter in the mail yesterday and therefore my setup is completed now. The smallest plant has weak fan leaves, they can’t keep them self up and points down, is it due to the size of fan leaves or she’s lacking something? I’ll post here later! :)
They look good to me! The new growth all looks super healthy. If you'd just watered that would explain the slight droop but doesn't look like anything concerning imo!

As far as the lst, they loom kinda funny at first but they get over it quickly lol. This is the same girl freshly tied down vs 12ish hours later
20211101_020216.jpg
20211101_142422.jpg

And then today, 24hrs after the second pic.
20211102_113035.jpg

Back