New Grower Red Strawberry Banana

9 days of whole plant dry, after trimming(there wasn’t much to trim tbh everything frosty) that’s the results:
38g of Purple one
The other two both 50g
138g in total
everything is really frosty, smell is nice sweet bit of grapes maybe, but it needs to be cured for the flavour. biggest bud from top weighs 7.3g don’t have photos though as i couldn’t be bothered with continuously taking off the gloves and taking photo to not spread sticky trichomes everywhere lol that was fun first grow, i realised it’s more of a math than actual botanic skills and lots of patience. can’t wait to start another seeds, still didn’t decide which ones though lol watermelon skittlez maybe
If you get with @420Forever he should be able to get you set up in the CC as I'm pretty sure this qualifies you!

9 days of whole plant dry, after trimming(there wasn’t much to trim tbh everything frosty) that’s the results:
38g of Purple one
The other two both 50g
138g in total
everything is really frosty, smell is nice sweet bit of grapes maybe, but it needs to be cured for the flavour. biggest bud from top weighs 7.3g don’t have photos though as i couldn’t be bothered with continuously taking off the gloves and taking photo to not spread sticky trichomes everywhere lol that was fun first grow, i realised it’s more of a math than actual botanic skills and lots of patience. can’t wait to start another seeds, still didn’t decide which ones though lol watermelon skittlez maybe

:applause: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Lovely, it’s nice to have a badge :D
i’ve overdried them i’m afraid, after 12hours in grove bags the humidity reads 51%. boveda packs will take too long to arrive, will orange or banana peel do the job? they grind nicely though, you can just feel they’re quite dry

Lovely, it’s nice to have a badge :D
i’ve overdried them i’m afraid, after 12hours in grove bags the humidity reads 51%. boveda packs will take too long to arrive, will orange or banana peel do the job? they grind nicely though, you can just feel they’re quite dry
Orange peel should bring it up nicely

Turns out either grove bags are doing magic or i still has moisture inside the buds. they felt really dry and crispy, and after a day humidity went from 50 to 58/60% without adding anything. no mould luckily. i bought raw hydro stone in the corner shop, really cheap and does the job too. i used it in one bag where RH was 52%, and after an hour it’s 62%. i’ve seen people claiming you can use it together with boveda packs for looooong curing, the stone rehydrate the bóvedas after three months when they suppose to go dry. if anyone about to use this hydrostones just make sure you put it in for maximum an hour and check results coz they take no time to rehydrate stuff and might end up getting mould and too wet environment

I thought my wet bud that weighed 22+ grams might outweigh your big bud when it dried. It weighs just over 6g...so not quite :toke:

i found one seed in my bag, don’t know how it happened i didn’t see any male thingys on the plant but yeah i have a seed now. is this seed gonna be exactly what i grew? is it auto flower too? if so i’ll just pop it and go again with this strain

Back