Outdoor RED DANSON'S OUTDOOR PNW GROW

Which do i keep — the Swiss Cheese RegFem or the Purple Ryder AutoFem + a 4th AutoFem seat in R2?

• keep swiss

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • keep purple ryder + ________

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Awesome journal and pics dude! I'll be following along for this ride, keep up the great work.

Quick question, those small peat pots, do they decompose fairly quick to let the roots grow through them or do you cut the bottoms off when you transplant?

Awesome journal and pics dude! I'll be following along for this ride, keep up the great work.

Quick question, those small peat pots, do they decompose fairly quick to let the roots grow through them or do you cut the bottoms off when you transplant?

Welcome aboard darth, thanks for the kind words!

I've done it two ways with the peat pots — I either kinda tear the bottoms off the peat pots when i transplant, or else use two of them with the bottom 1/3 cut off the one on the inside and then can just kinda slip it out like a sleeve. The sleeve seems to have worked the best — I did it that way on the fastberry and the swiss cheese photoperiod and those are the two healthiest plants by far.

YO YO YO!!!

heat so far not as bad as predicted — still pretty damn hot though, hovering right around 90. everybody in the garden seems to be extremely pleased right around 90 and growth is explosive. got a pic of the purple ryder yesterday — she is doing awesome!!! she is going to swap places with sour bubbly very soon so she can come home and grow out with the rest in my garden and my little indoor setup + the sour bub will get a foster parent down the street. not too much to update other than, just some beautiful outdoor pics.

FASTBERRY — DAY 24

FB_1.jpg FB_2.jpg FB_3.jpg

GREEN CRACK — DAY 25

GC_1.jpg GC_2.jpg

SWISS CHEESE [photo] — DAY 32: 1/3 of manifold topping complete.

SC_1.jpg SC_2.jpg

PURPLE RYDER — DAY 11

PR_1.jpg

STAY COOL OUT THERE OUTDOOR AF'ers!!! — ESPECIALLY MY HOMIES IN OREGON!

Nicely done, Red! :toke:
My vote was for the Cheese, but I have a soft heart and would let the PR have it's day in the sun! The heat is bad, but doable. Did you catch any of that wind/lightning last night? The reed wind break went up around our garden today... no quero de viento! :windy:
Way to journal it up, Friend, I only hope you don't mind a bit of a :slap:!

thanks @Renaissance Redneck!!! i missed the lightning, but i could def tell it'd been fairly windy through the night when i got up this morning. been having a great time, and already have been putting the journal to use as reading back to figure out what works and what doesn't as i plant my next grow and indoor setup for the fall.

good luck to you and your plants!!!

Looking good man

You must be on the westside of the mountains .. Central Oregon has been cooking, five straight days of 100+ so far.

Back