some lovely looking girls here you deserve a big :slap: :pass:

Hey thank you Wile e!! Thanks for the big ol rep slap!! :pass:

Here's Black Jack #2 as she is today!
BJ 2_3-6-16 1.JPG

BJ 2_3-6-16 2.JPG

BJ 2_3-6-16 3.JPG

BJ 2_3-6-16 4.JPG

BJ 2_3-6-16 5.JPG

:spels::spels::spels: ......:drool: :hump::drool: Hubba hubba hubba!!-- givin' me a chubba! :woody: :rofl: .... some sexy-ass ladiezz 'round here,...:pimp: that BC is my fav'-- love the light air brushed purple highlights! ...looks like the grapey BJ has it too,.. a nice surprise that aroma change up! I don't think Jack can take credit for it though, this gem is her own unique blend :biggrin: ...nice chunky top cola on that one as well! (personally, I found the Red Poison, Devil Crm. and Bloody Skunk to all have a common aromatic base, despite the diverse parent plants-:shrug: Something linked to the deeper colors I believe),... Oh, that resin coverage! :clapper::clapper::clapper: Sweet never fails, and you bring the goods right out of them too don'cha! :d5: :slap: max smacks fer ya!... off to the Coffee shop,...:greenthumb:

OK I'm a newb so nobody take offense at my ignorance, I've noticed in a few grows how the plants are tall and leggy. Is this by design or circumstance? My SS dark devil was short, squat, with lots of limbs close together, was wondering if its from the height of the lamps and if so what is the benefit of tall leggy plants over bushes.

@Roger Dee, no offense taken! Could be a number of things. Phenotype. Growing style, environment/temps/humidity, type of lighting... Etc.

no offense taken!
thanks, could you look at my album and give me an opinion of my progress. This is my first auto flower grow and my last photo period was a big disappointment so I would like to get some nice nugs to build up confidence. My grow is a Dark Devil and a Super Cheese in a 3X3 tent with 2 Mars 300 and an old GroBlu LED. It is in FFOF and using Blue Planet Farmers Pride organic nutes, don't know how to start a grow journal so I just put pics into album

Awwe man I thought reading a Reb journal would be sweet no missing harvest.... BOOOO BOOO lol. kidding but was glad to see in your other one you stopped using overpriced nutes. pst pst try Osmocote plus as a base and use maxi as a ph down .... but for real used Gh maxi powders for 20 years great stuff.

Awwe man I thought reading a Reb journal would be sweet no missing harvest.... BOOOO BOOO lol. kidding but was glad to see in your other one you stopped using overpriced nutes. pst pst try Osmocote plus as a base and use maxi as a ph down .... but for real used Gh maxi powders for 20 years great stuff.

I have harvest pics! Just haven't posted them... Lol later tonight maybe...

Yeah well GH is owned by Monsanto now so when these nutes are finished I'll be looking elsewhere. That pissed me off when I found out!

*sharing one*

thanks, could you look at my album and give me an opinion of my progress. This is my first auto flower grow and my last photo period was a big disappointment so I would like to get some nice nugs to build up confidence. My grow is a Dark Devil and a Super Cheese in a 3X3 tent with 2 Mars 300 and an old GroBlu LED. It is in FFOF and using Blue Planet Farmers Pride organic nutes, don't know how to start a grow journal so I just put pics into album

Totally missed this!!! Sorry Roger!! How'd that turn out??? So sorry man!!

Back