Sweet Seeds Rebel's Sweet Seeds 2016 Thread

Hey hey Sweet Seeds Jay! Thank you my sweet friend!! Its always a pleasure to grow these gals! Black jack always is a winner! Love the size of these two. The black cream is also a nice surprise with its height and sticky lime goodness!

Actually mine smelled like sweet berries during flower... one of the best smelling I've had :smoking:
Is yours a green pheno? I had a green Dark Devil that had a strong lime smell ;)

Nice! Yeah mine's the green pheno... Probably why... But I'm not complaining in any way! we love Lime! Had this particular flavor in all my previous Black Jacks and some others... Headlight Kush is always lime... anyway thanks for the reply my friend!

I figured since we got another foot of snow in the the last 36 hours I'd do a picture update lol These girls are all HUGE. The Black Jack #1 that's budding up well is the first Black Jack I've grown that doesn't smell of lime. It has this sweet skunky coffee dank smell I just love it. The yields on these girls are going to be above average for sure! The Black Jack #2 is enormous and she's still just throwing pisitls.. Holy hell is she gonna be a beast! Very very pleased with these 3 for sure! Let's have a look..

Black Cream
BLACK CREAM 1_2-10-16 1.JPG

BLACK CREAM 1_2-10-16 2.JPG

BLACK CREAM 1_2-10-16 3.JPG

BLACK CREAM 1_2-10-16 4.jpg

Black Jack #1
BLACK JACK 1_2-10-16 1.JPG

BLACK JACK 1_2-10-16 2.JPG

BLACK JACK 1_2-10-16 3.JPG
BLACK JACK 1_2-10-16 4.JPG

Black Jack #2
BLACK JACK 2_2-10-16 1.JPG

BLACK JACK 2_2-10-16 2.jpg

Hey Rebel, I am thinking you like the LIME???

I am convinced that at week 4-5, them are the quickest growing plants I have seen. Awesome job on these. I think I might just do these as a jump start on my growing.

Aces bro

Hey Rebel, I am thinking you like the LIME???

I am convinced that at week 4-5, them are the quickest growing plants I have seen. Awesome job on these. I think I might just do these as a jump start on my growing.

Aces bro

Eek brother, it's good to see you about more lately! I do hope you and Root are keeping well and back on the upside of things!! Thanks for the like bomb lol Yes I've had that lime taste on many occasions and it's a good tasting/smelling smoke! Look forward to indulging when the time comes! Thank you very much for the kind words! Yeah you won't be disappointed I'm certain of that! Take care my friend! Thanks again!

:pass: :bighug:

Hey Buds! Sorry for the lack in updates lately... My laptop has a virus so after weeks of not being able to fix it I broke down and I'm on the Lady's Laptop... I hate Win 8!!! Anyway... I have taken down one Black Jack and the Black Cream. The second Black Jack is a MONSTER. Holy cow... I'll update pics of that one later tonight as she's packing on the buds finally... she vegged for over 6 weeks and is nearly 4 foot tall!! Here we go...

Black Cream (which also hit 4 feet)
BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 7.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 8.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 3.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 2.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 1.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 5.JPG

BLACK CREAM_2-25-16 6.JPG

Next post... Black Jack #1 :pass:

Black Jack #1 (grape tasting pheno. Absolutely delicious! Always had lime phenos. very nice change! I'm guessing from the Jack in her...)
BJ 1_2-20-16 2.JPG

BJ 1_2-20-16 4.JPG

BJ 1_2-20-16 6.JPG

BJ 1_2-20-16 7.JPG

BJ 1_2-20-16 5.JPG

Next post Black Jack #2!

Black Jack #2 (these pictures are from Feb 25th. Wait til you see her now... also smells exactly like the BJ #1! Hope she smokes like her too!)
BJ 2_2-25-16 1.JPG

BJ 2_2-25-16 2.JPG

BJ 2_2-25-16 3.JPG

BJ 2_2-25-16 4.JPG

:pass: :smokeout:

Back