Sweet Seeds ★ Winners of the Sweet Seeds contest, May 2016 edition

Can't wait to see them pictures!:D
@Sweet Seeds do you plan on putting pictures into a catalog or anything?

Cheers my friend!

We usually keep the pictures that win prizes just in case we need them for something promotional. But 90% of them we never use. And the other 10% that we use is (most of the times) just to share in our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc). Eventually we could also use pictures for articles in magazines but that doesn't happen very often. And in our catalog we never used any picture from contests and we do this kind of contests in other forums since 2009, so you get an idea.

In our catalog, until 2015, only the official picture of each strain was published. In the 2016 edition we also published a few more pics from me and Jaypp, as some strains have 2 or 3 other pictures besides the official one. So it's not a totally closed possibility but it is very unlikely that we will use contest pictures in our catalogs.

The next contest will start in about 24-48h so stay tuned :D

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers my friend!

We usually keep the pictures that win prizes just in case we need them for something promotional. But 90% of them we never use. And the other 10% that we use is (most of the times) just to share in our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc). Eventually we could also use pictures for articles in magazines but that doesn't happen very often. And in our catalog we never used any picture from contests and we do this kind of contests in other forums since 2009, so you get an idea.

In our catalog, until 2015, only the official picture of each strain was published. In the 2016 edition we also published a few more pics from me and Jaypp, as some strains have 2 or 3 other pictures besides the official one. So it's not a totally closed possibility but it is very unlikely that we will use contest pictures in our catalogs.

tommy
Sounds good!:)

There where so many great entries, must have been a tough call for the judges!

Congrats to all!

got some Ice Cool I got about a year ago, got to drop them soon!

Great pictures......worthy winners.......and thanks to Sweet Seeds for supporting AFN and its members.

yourock3.gif

Cheers my friend!

tommy

Howdy

I was just wondering, whats the deal with us Aussies? Can we enter this comp?

Thanks

:)

Cheers turbo76!

Yes you can :D

Sometimes it's a bit harder to send seeds, we tried to send seeds to users of an Australian forum and 80% of them arrived, 20% didn't. So if you participate and you win a prize, we will send the seeds but we can't compromise that they will arrive. You have to be lucky twice (win the contest and receive the seeds) but of course you can participate.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers everyone!

Sorry to the winners for taking so long to send you the seeds, but we're still waiting for the choice of seeds and details from the 3rd place winner. If we don't get this in the next 3 days we will send only the 2 first prizes.

I'm now sending a PM to see if I get an answer :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back