Sweet Seeds Rebel's Sweet Seeds 2016 Thread

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you all! I'm excited for 2016 as its already starting off amazingly good! My tents are full! And I've dropped 3 x Sweet Seeds Autos! 2 x Black Jack and 1 x Black Cream! Hansbricks' Black Cream inspired me to pull the trigger! Black Jack is an old favorite and Sweets seeds classic auto imh(humble)o.

The seedlings should be showing up any hour now! Sowed them on the first and average 36 hours for them to pop out of the dirt. Be back with baby pics! Again.... HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!! *sharing one*

:hump: :woohoo1: :hump: aaaAAAhh yeah!! :pimp: 2x BJ's and a BC,.. sounds like it costs a lot extra..?! :rofl::rofl: ... I love the BJ's you've had previously, all were drool-worthy! :pop: (snicker!) --yet another Spank-O-Vision channel to 'scribe to,....:spels:
Quagmire.gif
:haha:

:hump: :woohoo1: :hump: aaaAAAhh yeah!! :pimp: 2x BJ's and a BC,.. sounds like it costs a lot extra..?! :rofl::rofl: ... I love the BJ's you've had previously, all were drool-worthy! :pop: (snicker!) --yet another Spank-O-Vision channel to 'scribe to,....:spels:
Quagmire.gif
:haha:

Waira! My dear friend! LMFAO it never costs extra!! Lol I gets my lovin' for free! Yeah yeah yeah!! Thank you my friend! I miss the bigger plants... These 3 should all be big. I have a whole harem right now! Nice to be back in the groove! I'll have to start a new 2016 thread for the rest...

Gonna tag along for this!

Welcome scally420! Thanks for joining the party!

Back