Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

hairyman... you are WAY too kind! And you just made my day with your wonderful comment!! Of all the threads on the forum you could have visited I appreciate you came to mine!! Hope to see more of ya! Scotland aye! Are you a Highlander?! Always wanted to visit Scotland and see the Highlands and see a Scottish Wild Cat with me own eyes!

Here's to the Clan of the Cat!! :Cheers: :Sharing One:

Thanks Rebel, trust me its you who are too kind!
The only cats I know about, are the five that I have who regularly destroy my home, hopefully you will see more of me, ime subbed!
Won't be able to offer any constructive help or information,its still a huge learning curve ime going through in concerns to growing, but will greatly enjoy watching a master at work!
Best wishes C

Are you doing any threads/grows here? I'd love to sub up and join ya! I'll help you in whatever way I can!! Just holler at me if you need anything!

I hear ya... we have 6 cats lol and they for sure run our lives!! :kitty:

:banghead: :foxy: :banghead: :foxy: :banghead: :foxy::banghead: Rebastahhh,... "Bailers Booya"Crankin' and spankin' dem Sweet juicy foxes out like the love factory on 24h shift! :fire: iiooooouuuueee!! set mah pants on fi-yo!! :smoke:

>> :crying::yoinks: awwhh, god-a-mercy!! she's baa-aack,...
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture417178-jack-47-3-1-28-15-4.jpg
Sister "Hairy Mary" Discipline has returned to flash-tan our sinful plant-pagan hides with her fearsome mono-brow laser-- :no:-- best be duckin' behind the pulpit, Rvrnd.!! :xlaugh:

>> :bow: :bow: J47!!... one of, if not the most $$ strains in their line-up, and worth every dime, from what I've been reading,... she even looks like the rocket ride she'll take you on after partaking! Sati' double whammy with those parents....:drool:resin, resin resin,...what a glorious mess -:smoke: LOL! ...sweet citrus floral aroma, right?
>> I'm guessing the TW is now being tested thoroughly- :brow: Awesome fat-head top cola and nose cone buds all around, and loaded with resins! I've not tried the J47 yet, but the TW is also a cruise missile ride if you smoke a couple hits too many! ...very high buzz ceiling on that, I found-- and so did a couple light weights here, who tried it! :slaps: :help:..no more TW for them, seriously,... the head buzz was too much! I can see why,... it also gets your heart rate way up,.. poor fools got the jitters! Pretty plant Reb,.. lots of subtle pastels in her,... ***... have you had success in slowing down the drying process? With your really low RH's in Winter, it must be tough,...heavy grocery bags for a few days, to buffer the RH? ... I think the Don tried this, with good results,...I theorize that the moisture levels need to stay at a certain level to facilitate some of the breakdown processes,.. too dry too soon, and it halts things,...

>> GP's!! :d5:- finally, and boy, will you love them!... I didn't see-- auto, F1, or photo's? I can't wait to see if you get the kaffir lime/lychee aromatics during bloom,... man, how I miss that girlie- LOL! ....Ah!- more SAD & C's- :woohoo:always the classics!... :thumbs:- Snowfruit- that one had me drooling just at the description,... really looking forward to seeing that grow out too!
:kusht:...fine Sweet groove you're rolling in here my friend,... excellent work as always! :Cool bud: Time-a heat an overdue cheek!! :slap:

good morning rebel:tiphat:hope your not going through a ice storm:no: about the gravity effecting direction of a plant.
animals and plant's can orient there up, down, sideway's from earth's magnetic field, that extends way beyond orbit. so any test of growth, to really test a plant would have to be outside the effect's of the magnetic field:GoooAuto:reb keep your green thumb:gthumb:polished and shiny"astros Wink wink..":Sharing One::hug:

:banghead: :foxy: :banghead: :foxy: :banghead: :foxy::banghead: Rebastahhh,... "Bailers Booya"Crankin' and spankin' dem Sweet juicy foxes out like the love factory on 24h shift! :fire: iiooooouuuueee!! set mah pants on fi-yo!! :smoke:

>> :crying::yoinks: awwhh, god-a-mercy!! she's baa-aack,...
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture417178-jack-47-3-1-28-15-4.jpg
Sister "Hairy Mary" Discipline has returned to flash-tan our sinful plant-pagan hides with her fearsome mono-brow laser-- :no:-- best be duckin' behind the pulpit, Rvrnd.!! :xlaugh:

>> :bow: :bow: J47!!... one of, if not the most $$ strains in their line-up, and worth every dime, from what I've been reading,... she even looks like the rocket ride she'll take you on after partaking! Sati' double whammy with those parents....:drool:resin, resin resin,...what a glorious mess -:smoke: LOL! ...sweet citrus floral aroma, right?
>> I'm guessing the TW is now being tested thoroughly- :brow: Awesome fat-head top cola and nose cone buds all around, and loaded with resins! I've not tried the J47 yet, but the TW is also a cruise missile ride if you smoke a couple hits too many! ...very high buzz ceiling on that, I found-- and so did a couple light weights here, who tried it! :slaps: :help:..no more TW for them, seriously,... the head buzz was too much! I can see why,... it also gets your heart rate way up,.. poor fools got the jitters! Pretty plant Reb,.. lots of subtle pastels in her,... ***... have you had success in slowing down the drying process? With your really low RH's in Winter, it must be tough,...heavy grocery bags for a few days, to buffer the RH? ... I think the Don tried this, with good results,...I theorize that the moisture levels need to stay at a certain level to facilitate some of the breakdown processes,.. too dry too soon, and it halts things,...

>> GP's!! :d5:- finally, and boy, will you love them!... I didn't see-- auto, F1, or photo's? I can't wait to see if you get the kaffir lime/lychee aromatics during bloom,... man, how I miss that girlie- LOL! ....Ah!- more SAD & C's- :woohoo:always the classics!... :thumbs:- Snowfruit- that one had me drooling just at the description,... really looking forward to seeing that grow out too!
:kusht:...fine Sweet groove you're rolling in here my friend,... excellent work as always! :Cool bud: Time-a heat an overdue cheek!! :slap:

Yo Wai!! Always a joy when you come thru!! The GPs are Autos. That's the Ice Cool Photo you're thinking is the TW...

Indeed the Jack 47 is still in my top 5 overall Favorites and I've converted the Wife as well! She LOVES it. Actually she is mostly lime. Very Black Jack reminiscent if you are familiar. all over the spectrum from floral/fruit to citrus however the Lime is there dominantly. Always in there somewhere! AND I've recently found out the Alibongo is almost HALF the PRICE for a 3 and 5 pack! so no more paying $75 fecking dollars for a 3 pack of fems!! I want to try my hand at the photo and clone her as I would like to start cloning our favorite strains when possible!

The Ice Cool is like a Hall's cough drop! Menthol/Vicks... Crazy... Guessing more like the name Ice Cool like the breath savers lol Yes thoroughly tested and hard to keep out of the jar. Heavy stoner. Didn't even break an oz in the dry weight tho... such a small pheno it was a tease!!! LOL gonna give it another go sometime. I hope to get a bigger pheno next go round...

The Dry Cab got down to 16% RH one night but no hanging in the high 30%s so it's doing pretty well with keeping density... Just keeping the cab door closed helps tremendously. No shit if I left it in the grow room would be crispy in two days! :no: We can't be havin' that my friend!!

Thanks again my friend! I'll be pm'ing you back within 48 hours! LOL Reb's been busy busy!! You know how that is!!

good morning rebel:tiphat:hope your not going through a ice storm:no: about the gravity effecting direction of a plant.
animals and plant's can orient there up, down, sideway's from earth's magnetic field, that extends way beyond orbit. so any test of growth, to really test a plant would have to be outside the effect's of the magnetic field:GoooAuto:reb keep your green thumb:gthumb:polished and shiny"astros Wink wink..":Sharing One::hug:

We got mostly snow but periods of rain which made everything a slushy feckin' mess... Like the Slush Puppy threw up all over the place! How are you holding up in the Far North? that's so cool about plants! Yeah I'm curious how that would grow out side the Gravity Field... That's why the ISS can grow plants eh? Cuz they are still in our Gravity field... Makes total sense...

Here's the Juvi Green Poisons lol at 4 weeks!

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture425133-gp-1-2-20-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture425132-gp-1-2-20-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture425131-gp-2-2-20-15-1.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture425130-gp-2-2-20-15-2.jpg

:No: :WTF: :WTF: Oh crap, what a freakin' gellie! :Woozy..?:....yes, that's an IC, not a TW- :slaps: LMAO!! I blame the Wild Thai Ryder,..stoopid weed sati' style!..and totally worth a try sometime brudda,...very potent! ...she was part of a late Fall down-low grow, along with the Ghz99, Sweet Chz,... yes, I found the IC to be pretty heavy handed with the hammer,.. starts out fairly heady, but settles on you like a warm lead blanky! You got medicinal aromatics, huh?... mine are citrus blend, lemon dominating,...
>> I looked at Alibongo recently,... they said no US shipping, I'd swear,...:dunno:...
... Nice! stretch is on for the GP's,...:Cool bud:

Sweet man! I recently scored a Wild Rose... would that be similar? Another Sweet Photo to grow... I never heard of the WTR I'll check the database!

yup yup total Ice Cool like the breath mint. I had IC before and know the citrusy one well... which I was hoping for BUT this pheno is great too! Plus I got the Tangie for the citrus... and a bat to the forehead! talk about trainwreck! LOL

Far as I know Alibongo for sure does US shipping... Had quite a few US growers whisper in my ear the deals there and first class service they received and fast shipping.. It's nice being Mod of the Seed Bank Review Section! LOL I got my finger on the pulse brudda!!

:Cool bud: :cool: :pighug: "AFN smoke out" :Hookah: :devil: :Sharing One:

Back