Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Muy Bueno--as usual.

Cream Mandarin--noted. And see you are aok with internet.

BTW--tonight site is slow my end--just in case your noting a slow down. How did you get all photos up--one at a time.

Cheers

Why thank ya Case! Yeah well, basically in a nut shell... I closed my one bank account. HughesNet was debiting directly from that account. When I closed it and opened a new one I called them and told them such. Well, in the mean time they said "send a check until we get your first payment then you can put in your new account number for direct debit". well, even tho I told them 8 MONTHS AGO that such account was closed... they continued each month to try and take money from an account that was closed. I called them EVERY MONTH when I got a notice HughesNet that "your direct debit from account xxxxx has not gone thru" while I'm waiting no snail mail to get them their payment. SO after so many months of "returned payments" ever though I TOLD THEM THE F*CKING ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 F*CKING TIMES... they now have suspended my online payment option. SO promptly on the 13th of every month they have been shutting us off when they are SUPPOSED to be sending a STATEMENT on the 13th of every month and giving us 30 days grace to pay it. I have told this to management. Here in the US AND in the Philippines (where their 'after hours' calls go to. Which is fine. Filipinos are a lot nicer to deal with than Americans most the time!) to no avail... That's why I am SICK of dealing with them. Sick of slow ass Satellite internet (shared bandwidth is BULLSHIT - peak hours, etc... Bull) I will get broadband at this house if it's the LAST THING I DO.

Now I digress...

Yes... I have the pics ready on my desktop. Click on the Portrait icon up there next to the film strip. From Computer, Browse, Upload. One at a time... Pain in the ass but it does up load quickly. Oh, how do I miss the old way... SO much faster and easier.

Now I need to go take pics of the rest of the brood...

Love those Sweet's bro, nice work :thumbs: CM is high on my list to try, keep hearing such good things. My friend just harvested some J47 too so looking forward to trying some soon. :smoke:

Hey thanks Hans!! Appreciate your post! Thanks for following along! Yeah I highly recommend the CM and the J47! You'll love the Jack! I'm drooling waiting on mine to dry!!

:Sharing One:

Here's the Photo Ice Cool after 5 weeks of Veg and 15 days 12/12

ICE COOL_1-9-15 1.jpgICE COOL_1-9-15 2.jpg

Rebel you cant get ATT DSL? its wapping 1.5 meg is lightning fast!
I use it and it works thats about all i can say about DSL it is better than Satellite though.. unlimited and not shared.

that ice cool looks nice!!

We don't have ATT here in WV... Wish we did!! Thanks for the heads up and kind words! Happy belated 80th your highness!!

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! NICE!

411918d1420875108-rebel-runs-sweet-seeds-ice-cool_1-9-15-2.jpg

That's a beauty my friend! :bow:

Calm, cool and collective computer Karma on the way... ;)

:hug: :Sharing One:

Jack 47 #2 & #3 @ 58 days

Thanks Noods!

Here's my other two Jack 47s just over 8 weeks...

JACK 47 2_1-15-15 1.jpgJACK 47 2_1-15-15 2.jpgJACK 47 2_1-15-15 3.jpg

JACK 47 3_1-15-15 1.jpgJACK 47 3_1-15-15 2.jpgJACK 47 3_1-15-15 3.jpgJACK 47 3_1-15-15 4.jpg

:Sharing One:

:cool:--the buds are bright! Wow.

Back