Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Well unfortunately I went a little wayward with the pollen brush lol I made my own crosses out of the Trainwreck and Ice Cool autos (growing them out next). So they were heavily seeded and lacked potency because of... I will be giving auto sweet trainwreck sometime again... And that's another reason I'm doing the Ice Cool Photo... The ice cool auto was knockout despite being heavily seeded. Swampman grew an auto sweet trainwreck and it was killer!

So what donated pollen?

My Buckeye Smash F2 Auto Male...

He hit the STW and AIC... Its documented in my Buckeye Smash home thread... The STW x BES will be Auto Silver Run... Haven't named the AIC x BES yet.. The name will come when we smoke it lol

Had to feed the Cream Mandarine tonight so here she is at 8 weeks from sow...

CM_12-17-14 1.jpgCM_12-17-14 2.jpgCM_12-17-14 3.jpgCM_12-17-14 4.jpgCM_12-17-14 5.jpg

Wow---Rebel you rally are on a perpetual grow. When does the book come out--Perpetual Grows For Dummies(and stoners).

I shall join you-------
ralphslebowski.jpg

8 weeks looks great. Your lightening system, if obviously, top notch. Consistent size--extra large.

I need an official program to find all your grows. The Cremes from SS are truly like syrup. Wonder if you can do a India style hand Charas with a branch--for fun.

406581d1418889495-rebel-runs-sweet-seeds-cm_12-17-14-3.jpg

The Big Lebowski! Great movie! Lol you are too kind Case... I have 3 Quantum Badboy T5HOs... 2 - 6 lamp & 1 - 4 lamp. 5,000 lumens per bulb and I only use the bloom cycle lamps. I don't switch spectrums. I veg & bloom using only bloom cycle lamps.

I could write a perpetual book for dummy stoners! I'm exactly that! LOL its all about timing. I need 3 stages at all times. To keep up with demand... Thanks again my friend!

What I should do is start a thread of my "greatest hits" lol all my best from 2011-now lol

Hey Rebel. Cruizin through man.
That cream mandarin looks lovely man. The uniform on that plants looks great too. Lots of light penetration to the bottom.

The Train Wreck I grew Was the New Strongest Smoke .
Honestly The Cream Manderine is Right there too ...
I havent had the Ice Cool ..
But hopefully Soon ..

I have throughly Enjoyed every Sweet ...
I fuged up the last one ...But the Trainwreck Also had the Hardest Solid Nuggs Ever ...

Thats a Beautiful Gal Reb ..How Much Longer give her 10 weeks

Hey Neko! Thanks my friend! I get great coverage with my Badboys and nice reflection off my tent walls. I also chop off all the branches on the bottom that will never get proper lighting or basically the ones that make popcorn buds... Which are just immature buds really.. well they all come off before vertical growth stops. Forces energy to other bud sites. Thanks for stopping by my friend! Also appreciate the visits!

Swampbro! Took this lady at 73 days... She's amazing. The taste is outta this world. Tasted EXACTLY like La Diva/Frost Dragon... The stone... Like a sledgehammer. Lol was supposed to have net back on today and of course it Isn't. I hate hughesnet.... Harvest shots of the Cream, Jack 47 #1 (half of her is still standing lol these plants take me two days to trim up at there size lol) and current shots of the Ice Cool Photo are coming soon as I can post em. Thanks for poppin in Swampy! Hope you are well my brother!

Cream mandarine is in my top 5 strongest autos hands down.

Last edited:
I was in Kroger this evening and some guy walked by me with a Hoodie on... on the back it said "The dude Abides" LMAO The Big L following me around!

Here's shots of the Cream Mandarine and Jack 47 before harvest... Ice Cool shots coming later tonight or tomorrow.

Cream Mandarine
CM_1-6-15 1.jpgCM_1-6-15 2.jpgCM_1-6-15 3.jpgCM_1-6-15 4.jpgCM_1-6-15 5.jpgCM_1-6-15 6.jpgCM_1-6-15 7.jpgCM_1-6-15 8.jpg

Jack 47
JACK 47 1_1-6-15 1.jpgJACK 47 1_1-6-15 2.jpgJACK 47 1_1-6-15 3.jpgJACK 47 1_1-6-15 4.jpgJACK 47 1_1-6-15 5.jpgJACK 47 1_1-6-15 6.jpg

Thanks again to the Top Notch Professional Breeders over at Sweet Seeds! Cream Mandarin is hands down in the TOP 5 STRONGEST Autos on the planet! That I've grown or smoked anyway... Jack 47 would be in my Top 10 for sure.
Be back later with the Ice Cool Photo update.

:Sharing One:

Back