Outdoor Rapid Afghan Guerilla

A

ACV

Ordered a 6+ 1 pack yesterday of ACs Rapod Afghan. Seen Noods grow of them under cfl and glad those were chosen. They'll soak at home but everything else is outdoors. Gonna bury a peat pot with soaked seed, water good, then spray with animal deterant of hot peppers, lemon and dish soap. They will be stagered at 1 seed a week. Schedueled at 14 weeks/seeds (next will be their skunk auto) with first harvests around mid june last harvest around mid september. 1/2 survival rate and 1/2 listed weight is the goal. Wont be to involved. Easy access to water and will feed every couple weeks. im waiting to see maturity speen under sun compared to cfl. Go threw about 1-2gm a week so the harvest i do get will be good compared to the demand. If all make it and produce optimum yeilds itll be smoke for a year, while smoking most of the season. Started a thread somewhere else and got the traditional strain advice. Happen to stumbled upon this place. Kinda felt alone haha

I suggest starting your seeds inside and moving your plants out after sexing. there's many a thing just waiting to eat baby marijuana plants outdoors. Once they get around ten inches tall or even better yet after they sex is a good time to move the ladies outdoors.

They are fems. Its all outdoors start to finish. Only thing seen wandering threw the mix is domesticated animals and they are nowhere close to the spots. Have a yr indoor under cfl and mh with a harvest and outdoor harvest. Trial run to get the thumbs green and see how autos act.

Yes I agree with above post too. Well he really expose his idea very well. I hope its done and no need to further elaborate it.
Thanks man.

Hey ACV, welcome, and I'm glad you found the forum! You are gonna love that Rapid Afghan. I'm definitely growing it again. Glad you found my thread and read through it. I was unlucky enough to not be able to find any info at all on them, except for what AC Gen put out. Afghan Karma on the way!
:smokebuds:

Read it start to finish. If 1/2 survive and get 1/2 your yeild itll be a good time. If things go better than expected there will be more buds than can be handled. Doing a weird stagger with a plant a week but only myself and the internet know this is going on and its the best choice from this perspective. Seen the seedstore and high rise femd paki x might durbam 10 pack sounds like a game breaker. Between those and the auto fems order/going to he ordered harvest amount should be set. Be time to make hash and other forms that are more concentrated and easily stored.

Well I'm sure that if you have some friendly growing weather, that Fat Old Sun in the sky will take care of em much better than my little cfl's!
I'm happy to be following along and I wish you speed and safety!

if you dont mind i would like to follow along in this setup as i havent seen very many out door autos.. although i havent really looked all to hard either, so im looking forward to this grow as its not a strain im too familiar with, ( if only i could be familiar with them all) its going to be intresting to see how the all mighty sun compares to cfls. In either case im sure its a delightfull treat growing season has arived and it couldnt be any more exciting with all these new auto strains being relaeased and perfected.. and sorry if i dint get it the first time but you plan on useing dish soap to repell animals? i always heard to urine, hair clippings, and organinc pestecides from an older gentlemen i know who use to do the outdoor gig back in the day. hot pepeprs i can see.. lemon juice is just delicious. buthey if it works for you then chances are it will work for most.. anyways im reall stoney balonie and need to stop rambling. so with that said i hope for a plentyfull harvest and simple, easy grow that is filled with trichs! :bong:

Well I'm sure that if you have some friendly growing weather, that Fat Old Sun in the sky will take care of em much better than my little cfl's!
I'm happy to be following along and I wish you speed and safety!

These might get more light but yours got a lot more TLC. I think it will turn out good. Been most worried about info on autos now theres AFN. Having the problem of to much smoke is hardly a problem at all haha.

if you dont mind i would like to follow along in this setup as i havent seen very many out door autos.. although i havent really looked all to hard either, so im looking forward to this grow as its not a strain im too familiar with, ( if only i could be familiar with them all) its going to be intresting to see how the all mighty sun compares to cfls. In either case im sure its a delightfull treat growing season has arived and it couldnt be any more exciting with all these new auto strains being relaeased and perfected.. and sorry if i dint get it the first time but you plan on useing dish soap to repell animals? i always heard to urine, hair clippings, and organinc pestecides from an older gentlemen i know who use to do the outdoor gig back in the day. hot pepeprs i can see.. lemon juice is just delicious. buthey if it works for you then chances are it will work for most.. anyways im reall stoney balonie and need to stop rambling. so with that said i hope for a plentyfull harvest and simple, easy grow that is filled with trichs! :bong:

The dish soap is just to ensure uniform coverage. Cats are supposed to avoid citris. Garlic to forgot to add that. Thank you both for the good wishes on the harvest. Feels good to know the wait to smoke fresh good buds isnt till september!

You need to be very careful with just sprouted seeds mice love them, slugs/snails also love them. A mouse trap will be worth the expense. If you can germ inside and then plant out.

Back