Indoor Quantum boards, Autopots & Mephisto

Subbed...
AutoPots; I love them and use them, Mephisto; top class genetics, HLG QB260 v1 (is that the 4k spectrum I see marked off?)... this is gonna be good :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

S.O.D.K. is on the short list for my next run too, so this has my interest!
What's up man, thanks for reading. I have the 304 boards at 3500k.

So we have healthy seedlings..... chemdogging(right pot) broke ground yesterday morning and SODK(left pot) poked her head up sometime last night. I'm going to call today day 1

Temps are sitting at 77° lights on 70° lights off. Inline fane is running low at 55volts, Rh is 41% lights on 60% lights off. I'm on 20/4 light schedule. I'll turn the oscillating fan on tomorrow (5 hours on 1 hour off schedule)

3d3a84867f428824fb5e9f7a6aca1514.jpg

SODK

80617fd7d535207a7b567180669d5a63.jpg

Chemdogging

24a3d031f857b3c164c4d3b4e4cda1fa.jpg

Cheers mate, good looking setup.
Subbed up.
Have a current run just a couple weeks ahead of yours, Mephisto genetics & QB's as well.

Cheers mate, good looking setup.
Subbed up.
Have a current run just a couple weeks ahead of yours, Mephisto genetics & QB's as well.
What's going on bro? And thank you, I'm definitely loving the QB's. There was/is a little bit of a learning curve, but seems well worth it.

@TheArchitech
Will definitely check out your grow. I literally just harvested a GWK and have it curing now. It was pretty frosty and it'll be cool seeing how they turn out for you. Mine seemed to be on the smaller side, but I only grew 1.
716356553a446fd6744c3345bd6d00f1.jpg

Last edited:
@TheArchitech
Will definitely check out your grow. I literally just harvested a GWK and have it curing now. It was pretty frosty and it'll be cool seeing how they turn out for you. Mine seemed to be on the smaller side, but I only grew 1.
716356553a446fd6744c3345bd6d00f1.jpg

Trich coverage looks good.

Mind sharing any additional details about your GWK grow? Medium, container size, nutes, light schedule, duration, yield, etc...?

This girl looks to have been topped with some lst along the way?

Everything was the same as this grow. My container size is 3.9 gal for the regular size autopot and I did some LST training. What's funny is I probably didn't need to do any training. (Maybe spread the branches apart). My main cola ended up being shorter than the side branches after I bent her over. Harvested on day 81 and don't have a total weight yet as everything is still drying. If I had to guess if say it's around 4oz. I'll probably have some numbers by this weekend.

Last edited:
Back