Lighting Quantum board thread.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
My gear just came in I need to wire it up. Is there a few of us on here running QB'S now?
here is my gear. Anyone with QB gear chime in Please and thank-you. I will do my best to video the putting together of the light it came with wago connectors a remote dimmer. It is two 304 Boards with a meanwell HLG-240-C2100B driver. For anyone in the know what is the maximum wattage I can push with this set up. This all new to me just like purchasing a COB in 2014 it was a impulse buy too. I has grown some massive plants my first 1200 watt COB. I hope this impulse buy is just as good. I paid a really great price in Canadian dollars.
IMG_9111.JPG

Consider me subbed for the same lessons. I'm really debating on weather to go to QB instead of cobs with my next upgrade. Good thread mate.
My gear just came in I need to wire it up. Is there a few of us on here running QB'S now?
here is my gear. Anyone with QB gear chime in Please and thank-you. I will do my best to video the putting together of the light it came with wago connectors a remote dimmer. It is two 304 Boards with a meanwell HLG-240-C2100B driver. For anyone in the know what is the maximum wattage I can push with this set up. This all new to me just like purchasing a COB in 2014 it was a impulse buy too. I has grown some massive plants my first 1200 watt COB. I hope this impulse buy is just as good. I paid a really great price in Canadian dollars.
View attachment 901453

here is my gear. Anyone with QB gear chime in Please and thank-you. I will do my best to video the putting together of the light it came with wago connectors a remote dimmer. It is two 304 Boards with a meanwell HLG-240-C2100B driver. For anyone in the know what is the maximum wattage I can push with this set up. This all new to me just like purchasing a COB in 2014 it was a impulse buy too. I has grown some massive plants my first 1200 watt COB. 1I hope this impulse buy is just as good. I paid a really great price in Canadian dollars.
View attachment 901453
QB’s are the shit ! Not much love on this site tho? Cheaper then cobs & only one plug . I got the 135 watt & grow 3 medium sized girls in a 3’x3’ tent . You can get more watts out of them too , I do use fans to help keep it cool . Happy growing man .

QB’s are the shit ! Not much love on this site tho? Cheaper then cobs & only one plug . I got the 135 watt & grow 3 medium sized girls in a 3’x3’ tent . You can get more watts out of them too , I do use fans to help keep it cool . Happy growing man .
Well Iam going to show them LOVE my man. HLG cannot keep them in stock in Canada.

Back