Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Morning folks!

It's day 49 of flower today for the girls. They were top fed 1.5L at 10ml/L of bio pk 5 8 earlier today and then another 1L at 3ml/L: of ot1 bloom. Lets see if we can push these fuckers to bulk up!

I've just opened my very first instagram account and have no idea how to use it so lets see if this works...

Kerosene Krash
20240615_073622.jpg

GBC(middle)
20240615_073609.jpg

GBC(Right)
20240615_073558.jpg
Orange Bud 2.0

20240615_073646.jpg
20240615_073657.jpg
20240615_073706.jpg

Last edited:
Morning folks!

It's day 49 of flower today for the girls. They were top fed 1.5L at 10ml/L of bio pk 5 8 earlier today and then another 1L at 3ml/L: of ot1 bloom. Lets see if we can push these fuckers to bulk up!

I've just opened my very first instagram account and have no idea how to use it so lets see if this works...

Kerosene Krash
View attachment 1688373
GBC(middle)
View attachment 1688372
GBC(Right)
View attachment 1688371Orange Bud 2.0

View attachment 1688374View attachment 1688375View attachment 1688376

I don't know Antonios opinion but any leaves blocking lower sites and remove or tuck get as much light through the canopy also I don't think you have much to worry about as every ones environment is differant so don't let that put doubt in your head bro

I don't know Antonios opinion but any leaves blocking lower sites and remove or tuck get as much light through the canopy also I don't think you have much to worry about as every ones environment is differant so don't let that put doubt in your head bro
Thanks mate, appreciate the encouragement and advice. I'll give them a little defol maybe tonight or tomorrow. Its just a fucker to get in and around them to do it.

Qb

also any of your old eye-catching pics please share for me to use as I'm going to have to do another site callout tmoz https://www.autoflower.org/threads/submit-your-pics-for-social-media-today.67095/page-116 post them here bro as you've grown some right bangers over time
you know what bro over the years we've bounced off each other same with the UK growers and give each other confidence boosts when some have been at their lowest points me included and that's why I love this place so much and the same with you if you want my WhatsApp just ask with plant questions or any other shit or even low points and you wouldn't believe how many UK folks I text and speak too

We have mate. Old Archie Gemmill and pop22 are the reason I stuck around on the site for more than a week and then Mossy being the absolute star she is getting me in on the cultivators club and then your fine self and I was hooked. I've only been on one other forum for as long as this (well 16 years) and that's cannabis based as well.

Love the community here

Qb

We have mate. Old Archie Gemmill and pop22 are the reason I stuck around on the site for more than a week and then Mossy being the absolute star she is getting me in on the cultivators club and then your fine self and I was hooked. I've only been on one other forum for as long as this (well 16 years) and that's cannabis based as well.

Love the community here

Qb
those guys have all helped me many times @Mossy especially since she s the heart and soul of here and the same got me through very dark times

Morning folks!

Kerosene Krash
View attachment 1688373
GBC(middle)
View attachment 1688372
GBC(Right)
View attachment 1688371Orange Bud 2.0

View attachment 1688374View attachment 1688375View attachment 1688376

Hi mate,

They do look very frosty and beautiful! :drool:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why these flowers stayed so small.. there is definitely a reason to be found somewhere, could be the schwazzing, or the light, maybe it doesn't penetrate deeply? @St. Tom has strong Sanlights, and these are known to produce very solid buds. Did you already do that light measurement?

I have the same light meter from Migro to check the levels so. Quite easy to use, very solid device :thumbsup:

Knowing quite a bit about growing I can definitely say they will not become that big anymore. Already in week 8 and most of the bulking phase has passed already. Also when you look at pistil riping, the yellow hairs tell the story.. kinda. The only tops I see have some more bulking to do is the GBC x MBK (hence the more white hairs, open structure). Both the KK and the OB2.0 look quite far in the process already.

On the bright side.. even though the quantity might be a bit less than what it could be, the quality will be top-notch!:cheers:

Back