Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Orange Bud 2.0 looking really beautiful too mate! Definitely fire :hothot:
How are the aroma's coming along?

Just a few more days till the chop mate, better wear gloves then right haha :rofl:
A full bodysuit mate. :crying:

Aromas are really nice, the kerosene crash is getting more fuely and the gbcxmbk has a kind of savoury smell, really complex that I can see myself really enjoying. Hoping for that ice cream cake/cereal milk flavour. And the ob2.0 is just orange juice heaven. I really can't wait to get a taste.

Any tips on drying you have would be appreciated.

Qb

Little tester of the middle ob.20

Got it in a box on top of the radiator just now for a quick dry.

20240627_224204.jpg

Qb

Looking good mate, how did she taste?:eyebrows: (even though it was fast dried).

Regarding drying and curing, I personally like a slow dry in about 18-22 degrees with about 60-65% RH in the first week and about 55-60% in the second, after about 10-14 days I keep on checking the branches if they snap already or not. If they do break, I take the ones that are ready out and place them in a glass or stainless steel container. Preferably with a boveda or integra boost pack of around 52-55% so they can cure a bit further. Burp the containers twice a day in the first week, once a day in the second. And then its all good..

A tip if you use a drying tent with a net:
Always place the main tops on top (start with cutting these first as well) and place the smaller ones below. Because the humidity/temperature is usually higher at the top of the tent compared to the bottom on the floor. It really helps with drying all flowers more evenly.

Cheerio :baked:

Looking good mate, how did she taste?:eyebrows: (even though it was fast dried).

Regarding drying and curing, I personally like a slow dry in about 18-22 degrees with about 60-65% RH in the first week and about 55-60% in the second, after about 10-14 days I keep on checking the branches if they snap already or not. If they do break, I take the ones that are ready out and place them in a glass or stainless steel container. Preferably with a boveda or integra boost pack of around 52-55% so they can cure a bit further. Burp the containers twice a day in the first week, once a day in the second. And then its all good..

A tip if you use a drying tent with a net:
Always place the main tops on top (start with cutting these first as well) and place the smaller ones below. Because the humidity/temperature is usually higher at the top of the tent compared to the bottom on the floor. It really helps with drying all flowers more evenly.

Cheerio :baked:
Thanks mate.

A little bit of citrus flavour but the effect was a really nice, happy head buzz.

The room the drying tent is in is holding a steady 18c which is good, just need to keep an eye on the humidity.

Do you have your extraction on low all the time during drying or is it on a timer?

Qb

New adventure has begun. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for the seeds.

View attachment 1692508

Qb
Your welcome mate! :thumbsup:Really looking forward to this one, I have high hopes you'll hit some XXL yields with the ICH ;-)
The SLIC is quality over quantity and she is so damn tasty and potent, hope you will find a gem there.. cheers
Congrats with the chop mate! :headbang: Well done with the growing part, you kept them all green and healthy to the end and that's a good sign!:yay:
And a big :thanks:for growing all those strains, I hope you will enjoy all the flavours in the next few weeks, looking forward to a smoke review/experience from your side!

Onto the next, big up :baked:

Back