Photoperiod Purple Train Wreck / Sweet Black Angel

Looking good dude!

And you already tried some to smoke. Nice but a bit light you think? It will get stronger and more full bodies as it cures and continues to Amber up in the jars.

Those buds look bloody awesome to me mate! Very nice!

I hope the ganja gods continue to protect you and your grow site man [emoji3]
Me like me I'm not satisfied with potency :cuss::cuss:, Its more like day smoke type:toke:.. But i dont' smoke thru the day :coffee2:..So.. But good thing is that Last time i Grew SBA it took month and half in jars to gain potency. and I took samples from two shittiest PTW girls( 2 shittiest and I have 3 of them..:crying:) .. Like I said thrichomes were most cloudy and clear.. I hope this weekend they will be ready for cutting..:woohoo::cooldance:
I must say that I like how SBA are looking..All three frosty.. Only good PTW become foxtailing (is it right word, throwing out new white pistils two from one calix) so I'm not sure what to do with her, before kkeping them longer(foxtailed girls) didn't bring me any more potency or yield..
As far new site goes it would be problematic grow.. Temps are already 30c and people could be problem.. But we will see.. I pray every night to keep them and me safe..
It looks like it will be good grow.. Girls are now bigger than any from my last three grows, or even 4!
:growing:

thank you for watching and commenting..

IMG_20180413_153758.jpg
IMG_20180413_153746.jpg
IMG_20180413_153737.jpg

First and Last pics are PTW, and second pic is SBA

U have our support!! I dont know there something In PP plants that I just dont like i n growing terms.. can pinponit but I dont know everything seems so slower than AF .
Yes dude! Flippin driving me mental [emoji23]

When I do something for the first time I find it so stressful. First photoperiods so....

U have our support!! I dont know there something In PP plants that I just dont like i n growing terms.. can pinponit but I dont know everything seems so slower than AF .

I think your right in a way mate. I actually love PP plants BUT the flowering / bud building seems soooo slow!

Maybe it’s just my plants though.

I definitely love the amount of resin they’re producing now though. And the smells [emoji3]

Me like me I'm not satisfied with potency :cuss::cuss:, Its more like day smoke type:toke:.. But i dont' smoke thru the day :coffee2:..So.. But good thing is that Last time i Grew SBA it took month and half in jars to gain potency. and I took samples from two shittiest PTW girls( 2 shittiest and I have 3 of them..:crying:) .. Like I said thrichomes were most cloudy and clear.. I hope this weekend they will be ready for cutting..:woohoo::cooldance:
I must say that I like how SBA are looking..All three frosty.. Only good PTW become foxtailing (is it right word, throwing out new white pistils two from one calix) so I'm not sure what to do with her, before kkeping them longer(foxtailed girls) didn't bring me any more potency or yield..
As far new site goes it would be problematic grow.. Temps are already 30c and people could be problem.. But we will see.. I pray every night to keep them and me safe..
It looks like it will be good grow.. Girls are now bigger than any from my last three grows, or even 4!
:growing:

thank you for watching and commenting..

I think you said it right there though mate. It should definitely gain some potency with curing.

Those bids look really lovely dude [emoji106]

Some strains never amber up.
In my case every single that I grow.. Even sugar leafs becoming to dry... LAST FEW GROW I LEFT GIRLs so ling that all leafs started to dry off, and they stopped drinking water,but still no amber trihomes.. I will give them last watering tonight,and they are coming down on friday or even thursday..

Back