Outdoor Purple Punch outdoor

Foot of the tug hill region here, actually just 3 miles from adirondack forest preserve... ever hear of stillwater resivoir? About 15 miles from there

Bad weather all of July absolutely ruined my final harvest weight. I started the plants mid May and by mid July they were getting close to harvest. Ended up harvesting end of July through the middle of August. Day 60 to 90. We had rain, wind, cloudy overcast skies and cool temperatures all of July. The 10 plants of Purple Punch produced around 20 to 30 grams a plant. Very unimpressed.

Anyway, I have bought 60 bags of potting soil for next year. 2,400 liters of soil. Might even do 80 bags. Plan on doing 50 plants. Calculates out to about 48 liters of soil per plant at 60 bags and at 80 bags that is 64 liters per plant. Doing 1 large raised bed and will hide a 1000 liter water container on site for that. Run a hose from the container to the raised bed. Will pump water from a rain runoff ditch into the 1000 liter tank. Will use that 1000 liter tank to water when the rain doesn't come.

Thanks for following guys!
Hey GMAW, that sucks the weather, but that is one main downside of outdoor growing, is we are at the mercy of the weather. That is not bad, ive had a purple punch once got about 6 grams from it, as it was stunted. That sounds great for your next grow.

Back