Outdoor Psicodelicia fem by Orrganic

IMG_20170301_202639.jpg

Sorry for lack of uploads guys, I've been too lazy and focused on the tent. Photos just don't seem to be that good every time I take a snap. Any way... were at the beginning of week four of bloom.
Psicodelicia took the first two and a half weeks to prep and stack and then started to fill out and procure some trichomes after that.

She's about as thick as a green poison that's two to three weeks from harvest. Seeing as she's got four to five weeks left, she's going to be a thick one...

I'll be touching base with some uploads soon, so hang tight guys!!

Peace!

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

Update ahoy!

IMG_20170312_181101.jpg

IMG_20170312_181115.jpg

IMG_20170312_181239.jpg

The rains are coming in along side some caterpillar damage, so well be testing its mold resistance here.

I think I mixed a hot batch of nutes that everyone received, vegging regs, flowering regs, vegging autos and flowering autos. Psicodelicia faired well, she only has a minor leaf tip burn.

At the moment i cant smell a fresh, sweet orange kind of smell thats getting stronger everyday. Shes proving to be a tough girl and I can't wait to finish up!

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace!

She looks like a nice outdoor sativa.
Hope she can hold out to ripen up properly.
Yummy!!!!!

Guys I'm sooooooo sorry I havnt updated this wholeee time!!!!!!

The main issue is a space to take photos... I havnt set one up and cant get a photo naturally without an invasive background.

Trust me when I say she is doing well. Structure wise, giant sticky buds... Were at the start of week 8 and the last week of feed. This thing is showing no signs of slowing down flower wise but all the shade leaves are dying back in prep to mature.

I was planning on cutting ab out through week 9 and feeding zym and molasses only in an effort to nudge her to finish naturally by the end of week 9, I think its 50/50 as to weather she would mature naturally in the 14 day time frame.

Either way I'm not fussed, this stuff is going to be beautiful... I swear the smell was changing daily and I still can't put my finger on it.

@Sweet Seeds Jay After connecting the dots I realised the weight behind this plants description. 'A plant from Nepal crossed with a clone from the usa'. A couple of the other USA genetics mentioned in their catalogue are OG kush and kosher kush...

So there is a pretty high chance that this plant is going to blow my fucking socks off!!! Jay, can you help confirm some history of psicodelicia for us?

I'll try asap to sort out photos, even though I've said it before but please hold me to it.
Please stay tuned guys!
Peace.

Back