Outdoor Psicodelicia fem by Orrganic

:jointman: Hey mon! This is a timely grow for me my friend, I'm looking seriously at Psico-D' myself for outdoors this season! Sweet Tommy and JayP say she's plenty speedy, and still has that classic Sati'-buzz to her,... You have a lovely girl here mate, those long slender fingers are sexy stuff! Topping was a good idea, from how she's shaping up... cut the height down some, and gain some boosh :hump: :rofl:... how old is she now? I'll be keeping an eye on this one!
I'll move this thread now to the OD/GH section,... :pass: Cheers!

Nice orrganic!! Woohoo sun grown!!

:jointman: Hey mon! This is a timely grow for me my friend, I'm looking seriously at Psico-D' myself for outdoors this season! Sweet Tommy and JayP say she's plenty speedy, and still has that classic Sati'-buzz to her,... You have a lovely girl here mate, those long slender fingers are sexy stuff! Topping was a good idea, from how she's shaping up... cut the height down some, and gain some boosh :hump: :rofl:... how old is she now? I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

Hey man...choices had to change from sweet seeds, so I am running some different strains now...
On your recommendation it'll be Green POison in the full sun garden, as well as Cream Mandarin XXL and CBD Nurse for autos. In the partial sun garden I am going to try Crystal Candy photo.

Nice, glad I could provide a preview. I'm running low and loving a sativa buzz lately so I'm hanging to get through flower, glad its a quick'n!.. She's coming up on 12 weeks.. Been outside for about half that time. Should be a nice harvest!

Last edited:
Nice orrganic!! Woohoo sun grown!!

Hey man...choices had to change from sweet seeds, so I am running some different strains now...
On your recommendation it'll be Green POison in the full sun garden, as well as Cream Mandarin XXL and CBD Nurse for autos. In the partial sun garden I am going to try Crystal Candy photo.
You got the sweet nurse! So jealous haha. I'll have some gpfv flower pics soon also, twist my arm in a couple weeks time I'll take some good snaps, well see what's in store for your garden.

You got the sweet nurse! So jealous haha. I'll have some gpfv flower pics soon also, twist my arm in a couple weeks time I'll take some good snaps, well see what's in store for your garden.

Pretty psyched to see the crystal candy run too...smells like a candy shop? I am sold!!

Todays update as promised, under the 1 billion watt hps! cheers for the term @912GreenSkell

From Google:

At any moment, the sun emits about 3.86 x 1026 watts of energy. So add 24 zeros to the end of that number, and you'll get an idea of how unimaginably large an amount of energy that is! Most of that energy goes off into space, but about 1.74 x 1017 watts strikes the earth.​

I just asked "How many watts does the sun produce?"

Hooray for outdoor growers!!
Our lighting system kicks serious ass!!!

@orrganic -- this is looking really fantastic.
Those top branches are already getting thick!!!

What kind of location are you in outdoors?
I know you're in Australia, right? But what are your temps like?
Please come check out my latest start with some Early Top Tao.
Link is in my signature line.

From Google:

At any moment, the sun emits about 3.86 x 1026 watts of energy. So add 24 zeros to the end of that number, and you'll get an idea of how unimaginably large an amount of energy that is! Most of that energy goes off into space, but about 1.74 x 1017 watts strikes the earth.​

I just asked "How many watts does the sun produce?"

Hooray for outdoor growers!!
Our lighting system kicks serious ass!!!
@orrganic -- this is looking really fantastic.
Those top branches are already getting thick!!!

What kind of location are you in outdoors?
I know you're in Australia, right? But what are your temps like?
Please come check out my latest start with some Early Top Tao.
Link is in my signature line.
Its looking good, I've got high hopes haha.
Also im in the south if the country and we have an arid temperate or semi temperate climate I think. But we have a long hot dry summer.
I'll make sure to stop by your grow, the strain sounds interesting sounds like a fast sativa?Thanks for stopping in and see you around.

Maybe check out some of these Mandala strains which are tested in very hot climates:
http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Guides/Mandala-Heat-Resistance
"We breed strains that are heat resistant and used to thriving under higher temperatures. This beneficial trait has been thoroughly verified by growers in the past years who grow indoor in the summer or outdoor in hot areas. In particular, a good measure of heat resistance is important when you cultivate in a homebox or closet."
First photo on that site is 40.2C temp, then below looks like about 43C!!
"our strains tend to grow and flower even at temperatures up to 50°C/120°F if necessary"

G'day guys! welcome back and sorry for lack of photo updates, I've been uber lazy...but I'm super keen to catch you all up. I had the tent cleared for watering and a quick clean so I threw her in there for a little photo shoot.

So without further adue at 13 weeks old and one to two weeks into flower. Outdoor, hybrid coco medium, Psicodelicia!

IMG_20170301_202827.jpg

IMG_20170301_202658.jpg

Not much to look at in the likes of trichs, yet.
The last sativa I had was very simmilar, took its sweet time, ran 12+ weeks and was still pulled early. I have no doubt psicodelicia will be quicker.
IMG_20170301_202722.jpg

Gonna be some nice units.

IMG_20170301_202539.jpg

IMG_20170301_202531.jpg
9L bucket for size reference. 1m2 space encase anyone was wandering.
IMG_20170301_202617.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170301_202802.jpg
    IMG_20170301_202802.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20170301_202749.jpg
    IMG_20170301_202749.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 60
Back