Extraction Private Butane Honey Oil (BHO) Discussion Thread ACCESS REQUEST THREAD

A CLS?!?! Do show and tell! CLS we are talking big boy stuff here! Can't wait to see!

No one has been required to post "amounts" of posts. Just get involved. There has been access limited to folks because of this. If the only communication you send is a Private Message to me requesting access to a private forum, it is just a bit of an abnormality. It takes anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks for access to be granted.

Your participation in the Regular forums will be appreciated in the meantime.

No one has been required to post "amounts" of posts. You were only asked to get involved. There has been access limited to folks because of this. If the only communication you send is a Private Message to me requesting access to a private forum, it is just a bit of an abnormality. It takes anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks for access to be granted.

Surely your participation in the forums will be appreciated in the meantime.
You are gifted with a velvet set of fingertips that was a lovely post Eekman.

Also I have agreed to the above agreement, and I see no stipulations about a certain number of posts. Can some one tell me how many posts I need to gain access or is this a discriminatory selection process?

codster, here are the AFN Site Terms of Use. You agree to these terms when you sign up as a member here.

9. Butane Honey Oil (BHO) Production Discussion

Butane Honey Oil production is considered inherently dangerous.

BHO production has several inherent risks and dangers and poses risk of fire, explosions, severe burns, and other serious permanent and disabling injuries, including death. This inherent risk and danger is not limited solely to the person producing the BHO.

All BHO production and related discussion shall be reserved for the private BHO Discussion forum only.

All BHO production and related discussion on the forum is subject to moderator action if deemed necessary.

www.autoflower.net reserves the right to edit/delete/moderate any post of any member who violates this Terms of Use condition.

Access link to Requesting Private BHO Discussion thread:
Private Butane Honey Oil (BHO) Discussion Thread ACCESS REQUEST THREAD

Access link to BHO Discussion Forum:
BHO Forum

Eekman is a moderator the BHO forum. We trust his discretion with BHO production and the selection process for the PRIVATE forum access (emphasis on the private.) If he wants to hold off on access; we're going to hold off on access until he's comfortable letting you in. If you don't accept these terms and conditions; you will not be allowed access.

wow yer a trip dude..ya have brain issues if i may be so bold? i ask since you replied to ole mossy's post saying essentially that your cool(in a snarky tone but thats cool) with having THEM(ie:MOD's n so on) wait till they're comfy with bringin you into the fold as it were..and a day er so later your asking essentially the same question..so jus kinda curious..or also,might ya be one of those ppl who wanna cause an issue ?eh.either way from here on out imho if i were you dude.id just sit back and wait.start a journal.make a few pals.talk to a few ppl.ask about growing and grow some.S'all good.just relax dude.
ake me for example..Im eventually going to ask for permission to join too.cuz I wanna learn a higher end honey type oil.but i already have a little knowledge about it.but Im not quiiiite ready yet for it..LOL! so i gotta be patient until i feel I AM ready for it to ask..soo same thing applies.imma have to ask...wait n see..that simple.

[QUOTi="codster, post: 876473, member: 24894"]Hey Paddler thanks for asking! yes I grow auto's every summer, my usual choice is the cheese auto from Dinafem, I usually do them in 15 gallon grow bags and get around 4 ounces per plant. This summer I am doing Dinafem's Kush and Cheese auto, Northern lights, 2 fast 2 vast, and Blueberry viking auto from Norden seeds. I will def check out your grow dude![/QUOTE]
Dinafem is a brand of gear well known here. Oh and I love the fact you are doing a blueberry, I haven't tried that yet, but then again, I haven't tried a lot yet. Next grow I think I'm going full auto, Mephisto deep blue c, tyrone special, walter white, triangle kush, sweet seeds creme mandarin and sweet train wreck . I'm gonna super crop an run a scrog.
By the way welcome to AFN it sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share, I guarantee you there is a treasure trove of knowledge here at your disposal. This forum works because we do share, this makes it critical there is a degree of trust based on imperical evidence that can only be aquired through interaction, hence the request for more posts.
We value people, their knowledge, we are family, take your shoes off, sit a spell, let's get to know each other.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but how do I pm....... I would like to join in on the discussion if possible...... Thanks

PM sent for access. Hoping to share further resources regarding the topic.

Back