AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Yowza Yowza Yowza!!

Step right up folks. Welcome to the Prism Lighting Science CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide) test thread. Watch as our intrepid test crew puts these beauties to the test. It's gonna be great!

Our test Crew:

@wwwillie
@Clix
@Johnny Quest
@Ash-a-Ton
@dankstyle J
@Unique
@db003
@Prophetiko

Stay tuned (and tuned up please!). We are going to have some fun and put these lights through their paces.
Peace,

hey has everyone made there pick of what light package they chose out of the 4 choices available?

I know we were still working out who picked what since I am one of the double testers I chose 2 light different packages with the same bulb so I could compare the styles of reflectors

hey has everyone made there pick of what light package they chose out of the 4 choices available?

I know we were still working out who picked what since I am one of the double testers I chose 2 light different packages with the same bulb so I could compare the styles of reflectors
Yes, I choose [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] hopefully I'll be able get that one... If not [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] would be next best choice for me.. I figured [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is better for someone with ceiling height restrictions and [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is for someone who already has a decent hood...I don't have a good hood, that's why [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] would be best choice for myself.

Ready to see what "Prism Lighting Science" and their CMH has to offer. It's great to be apart to be a part of this test. Just waiting to light'm up.

Yes, I choose [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] hopefully I'll be able get that one... If not [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] would be next best choice for me.. I figured [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is better for someone with ceiling height restrictions and [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is for someone who already has a decent hood...I don't have a good hood, that's why [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] would be best choice for myself.

I chose the [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] myself both with the 3100k bulbs

Back