PPM & EC Help.

SpaceToteToker

I SEEK KNOWLEDGE! FEEEEEDD MEEEE!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple lemonade
From my scrambled that i noticed down you can see that my ppm's are MORE than what Im putting in! IS THAT RIGHT?? .
She only had watered a day before, so a day missed, ph'd @ 6.4.
Didn't do a ppm/EC of that, but getting a run off 734ppm when just watered 2 days before, n my ppm's not reaching above 600 yet, is this right, its probably soooo simple but.....

420 FastBuds
Purple Lemonade
Soil: BioBizz Light Mix
Nutes: Full line of BioBizz, incl Heaven.
VitalLink CalMag. Vitalink pk13/14.
4L plastic Smart Pot.
2x2x4 tent.
RH 47/54 @ 28c - 31c
Lights
Viparspectre P600
Growstar QB L1 1000w (cheap Ebay light) check the specs on this for £40¦

Didn't actually wamt that thumbnail to come up, sod it.
It has a good independent test n has a high par rating n im growing 1/2 a time, with a P600, i think this time should be alot better, (as i hrew a purp lemonades with just the p600 n, meh, but the actual bud is nice) , but im trying to get a more compact bud, the p600 seemed to just fall short of flowering power,
Im hoping that extra from that growsyer shall make up.

Im trying to tale this grow proper serious n get into the ec's, ppm's of run off, the soil, a bit more indepth than my last ones where as long as it phd out ok, it was being fed it!

Any help with understanding why my ppms are jigher ckming oit than coming in??
Im feeding nothing above 1.5ml per litre.

Hopefully you can make oit my writing

Attachments

• 16325913833575544416828722918042.jpg
    16325913833575544416828722918042.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 17
to my understanding biobiz lite has an npk of its own.. the ppm of your nutes plus whats leaching from the soil itself is what your ppm meter should read.. so doesnt seem alarming.. might be feeding too much too soon at 600ppm straight away, but i dont know much about your grow as far as at what stage the plants themselves are at etc..
gl

Thanks for the response dude, my grow is in day43, n my last one, same, purple lemonade fastbuds went 100 days.
Iv lstd it to death but these tend to shoot on flwr stretch n im only 2x2x4.
Is that right tho for the ppm to be higher from run off than the ppm of nute that you put in??

At this stage 1ml of all base, .5 calmag n .5 bio heaven.

Thanks for the response dude, my grow is in day43, n my last one, same, purple lemonade fastbuds went 100 days.
Iv lstd it to death but these tend to shoot on flwr stretch n im only 2x2x4.
Is that right tho for the ppm to be higher from run off than the ppm of nute that you put in??

have you been monitoring the ppm regularly and noticed a difference? in coco that ppm increase in the runoff would maybe indicate a need to back off a bit with the feed or change something up but not sure about biobiz, i dont use it or coco. im a water only tlo soil guy..

@Mañ'O'Green is the one you could probably benefit from.
gl

Bio-Bizz Light Mix is peat based = soil. You really do not want a lot of run-off in soil; just enough to verify that you have properly wet the pot. Peat holds on to nutrients much tighter than coco and it is easy to get a salt build up if you over-fertilize.

You always need to present your pot with balanced nutrients and that may not be happening with your current inputs. PH to 6.3 for peat.

:goodluck:

Back