This is the 3rd time!! Pls help

Yea, thats what i read, about a quarter of normal (photo) plants, n was giving them up to 2-3ml A LITRE!!
Not a gallon, with there being around 4 litres in a gallon, i was definitely overfeeding, but this one (last crop was a purple lemonade by fastbuds) n had a bad begging period as i had a lemon haze and a Barneys Farm Tangie which actually turned out pretty bloody good,
But as you say n as Iv heard n should of listened to the ćless is more", which is the roite im taking, but bugger me im still getting these burmt tips on the bigger fans,

Grow spec:
All biobizz nute range of base nutes, plus heaven and calmag.
Pk13/14,
Soil, (bio bizz light mix)
5L smartpot,
Tent size: 2x2x4.

1 x 1000w QB-L1 led (growstar)
1 x ViparSpectra P600.
Just keep careful notes and learn from each grow. Soon you will have a solid "style" of growing. Too many new growers bounce around styles thinking that will fix it but it is just a learning process. All of the best growers Master a Style. Once you have done that then it is easier to succeed in other styles because you know what the plants should look like. By then you can snatch the pebble and move on :rofl:

If you want to understand nutrients you need to get an EC meter. Then you can talk in numbers that are meaningful because 1ml/Lt means nothing but 250 PPM or 0500 EC is the same regardless to the vendor.

Hello MOG knows his stuff so you wont go wrong listening to him

If you want to understand nutrients you need to get an EC meter. Then you can talk in numbers that are meaningful because 1ml/Lt means nothing but 250 PPM or 0500 EC is the same regardless to the vendor.
Got the cheap ec/ppm/ph meter pack (cheap shit). Also a knock off blueLab truncheon.

Trying to get to grips with the the ec measurements n needs of ppm. Wstched a load of YT videos on how to use them.

Not actually looking too bad, im toning down on her feed today as im still getting burnt edges, im gonna do a "run off check" tomorrow after todays feed, n see if that vasts any light on the matter, cheers again guys.
Iv got my truncheon, IM GOIN IN!!

She seems ok
Has a bit of a better colour to her today, day 43.

Attachments

• 20210925_145842.jpg
    20210925_145842.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20210925_145909.jpg
    20210925_145909.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Back