This is the 3rd time!! Pls help

Cjeck nack a frw posts n u van see dropbox link to affected leaves

Looks like too much Ca locking out the potassium or just too much P damage looks the same.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

what is your RH and what is your PH when feeding

RH is rumning a steady 50 bit with a small usb humidifier, (only a 2x2x4) but without its down at 30.

PH is always measured between 6/7 but as close to 6.5 as poss. We in a hardwayer area n use lemon juice for ph down, 1.5 ml in 1L brings it to the range i need.

II dont actually have an in/outake fan, im using a 6" clip on fan facing up in the 6" hole in top, n for intake, the flaps at the bottom open n a 4" compuyer fan gor intake. Using added Co2 (homemade).
Im a bit worried about the heat this mewer 1000w light is releasing (iv a fan placed towsrds it, plus an oscillating fan for grow space, but it kinda starts off as a heat issue visually, dry, upturned leaf ends, yellowing.

Im gettin results, kinda, but know i can do better with equip iv got im sure.

Ahhhh k interesing. How would i go about fixings this, cut back on calmag for first thing eh...
Obviously cutting back on the calmag, now, in my past 3 grows, thid is only my 4th,but i was feeding 2ml of calmag everyday, but not absolutely killin it off by it, in fact my nute schedule i WAS giving almost 3x the rec amount, 2/3ml of most bottled feed into ONE litre! Looool. Still got some results, but this one iv cut right back and am kinfa following the biobizz autoflower feeding regime.
Massively ober feeding them last ones!

Obviously cutting back on the calmag, now, in my past 3 grows, thid is only my 4th,but i was feeding 2ml of calmag everyday, but not absolutely killin it off by it, in fact my nute schedule i WAS giving almost 3x the rec amount, 2/3ml of most bottled feed into ONE litre! Looool. Still got some results, but this one iv cut right back and am kinfa following the biobizz autoflower feeding regime.
Massively ober feeding them last ones!
With autos less is more! Most nutrient lines run about 60% of what the schedule is for photos.

With autos less is more! Most nutrient lines run about 60% of what the schedule is for photos.
Yea, thats what i read, about a quarter of normal (photo) plants, n was giving them up to 2-3ml A LITRE!!
Not a gallon, with there being around 4 litres in a gallon, i was definitely overfeeding, but this one (last crop was a purple lemonade by fastbuds) n had a bad begging period as i had a lemon haze and a Barneys Farm Tangie which actually turned out pretty bloody good,
But as you say n as Iv heard n should of listened to the ćless is more", which is the roite im taking, but bugger me im still getting these burmt tips on the bigger fans,

Grow spec:
All biobizz nute range of base nutes, plus heaven and calmag.
Pk13/14,
Soil, (bio bizz light mix)
5L smartpot,
Tent size: 2x2x4.

1 x 1000w QB-L1 led (growstar)
1 x ViparSpectra P600.

Thanks alot to those that have commented n offered advice, as a novive looking to hone my skills.
Literally, this is my 4th grow, n the other 3 i kinda messed n tried a few different things (wait for it...... Even used a PGR!
But done the ice wayer flushing before 72hr of dark b4 chop.)
I condider this to be my first properly educated grow, n from the flavours off that last 420 fastbud purple lemonade, i messed that up a bit but jheeeeeezzz iv not had bloooody nive n bery different tasting bud, so if i got that a bit fucked up n with barely 350 ish par @ barely pulling 100w (from the wall) if i end up doing this spot on, dang that's some gooooood bud.

Thanks again to all who responded, pls keep responding tho, i really want to knoe where im going wrong.

Back