Old Reviews Portable AC Units

Muddy if ur useing a split why dont u supp wit co2 and seal ur room. I got my room as seald as could be given it does pull a little air from the outside from the ac blowin.the hot air out but i dont even run a exhaust fan. Just supp with co2 and i have no problems. I know alot of ppl r against the seald room but i wouldnt do it any other way i cant see wasting my rooms ecelctical energy and co2 from just blowimg it out the room to let new air in. N yeah i know my portable ac is still wasting some of my co2 thats why im so interested in getting a split but im real curios about those water chillers for the outdoor building im plannin to build later ive never really heard any one compare with real world exp on them that wasnt trien to sell me one. Im curios to how efficent they really r versus air cooling to tue outside of a room with an ac.

I may eventually run some co2 in the new hydro space once it's up and going. My two other areas are too small to bother with it. Don't have room to set it up and frankly, I'm still skeptical about how effective the use of co2 is for autos.

I like ur property bro looks like my kinda area. In the woods and secluded aint nuthin like liven in tue country. N that grow box i would have never guessed thats what was inside good job at concealing it.

Yeah ive been runnin it and honestly i think i could have done without it on this.grow wit autos it does seem to make them grow a lil faster and the buds thats was derectly under my co2 lines r fineshing earlier. I just posted a coke can size one i cut off my cheese that was under the.co2 it maybe could habe gone another week but i.was out of smoke it was actually the biggest bud in the room at that moment it had a co2 line derectly above ot. I use a 20 poumd tank that lasts me about 2-3 weeks with autos since they r on a 20 light schedule so its a extra 40 bones here for me to fill every 3 weeks. I only use it when flowering and its on a 15 min interval now to conserve. Its also on a ppm monitor/controler. I think it helps the autos a lil but i think its best for photos maybe . Just an opinion

The box is right next to my guinea fowl and chicken pens, so I can pass it off as a brooder box if need be. I've been using it about a year and a half now and no one has paid it any attention.

Yes, I'm on 17 acres, with about 12 of it all woods. Closest neighbor is over 600 feet away and can't see my house or yard. Nice and secluded.

I like ur property bro looks like my kinda area. In the woods and secluded aint nuthin like liven in tue country. N that grow box i would have never guessed thats what was inside good job at concealing it.

I could be wrong but my understand is that co2 is most effective in veg and yes, better for photos.

Yeah ive been runnin it and honestly i think i could have done without it on this.grow wit autos it does seem to make them grow a lil faster and the buds thats was derectly under my co2 lines r fineshing earlier. I just posted a coke can size one i cut off my cheese that was under the.co2 it maybe could habe gone another week but i.was out of smoke it was actually the biggest bud in the room at that moment it had a co2 line derectly above ot. I use a 20 poumd tank that lasts me about 2-3 weeks with autos since they r on a 20 light schedule so its a extra 40 bones here for me to fill every 3 weeks. I only use it when flowering and its on a 15 min interval now to conserve. Its also on a ppm monitor/controler. I think it helps the autos a lil but i think its best for photos maybe . Just an opinion

Yeah ive heard mixed opinions on the co2 in veg n flower. I get awsome growth regardless and honestly it seems to make my buds denser and mature faster but i dunno thats just me.

Well if we're going to start whipping 'em & comparing canister-size...
:crying:

I'll have to post a pic of mine. It's freaking huge, overkill for the size room it's in but it's leftover from a previous warehouse grow.

TBM you're killing me :crying:

All of my issues have been solved :booya: I decided to go with a window unit, 8000 btm, perfect fit, and cooling things off nicely. Decided against a portable unit due to their size and I have space issues to begin with.
I've got my second tent set up now and I've got the lights on and fan/filter going, doing a little test run for a few hours today and see how the temps are. I'm sure it'll be fine it's 72 degrees now in my "play room" as the misses likes to call it:D.

Hey Rob I just read this whole thread and was going to suggest just what you decided on doing lol. Portable ac are shit if you ask me. They generate so much heat and it has to be vented outside or youll be beating a dead horse. Window units are the tits so I know you'll be happy with that. I have a 6500 btu in my grow room wich is a little overkill but helps nicely with the southern temps we have.

I saw your epiphone half stack. Very nice sir. Jam on!

Exactly what I was thinking TBM!! An inline carbon fliter, not a can filter to attach to the ducting. I've been searching the web all morning with no luck.
Might be time for a little DIY action.

Thanks for the input TBM :smokebuds:

Back