Nutrients Pops, Super Secret Optic Foliar Grow

Thanks for passing on the knowledge Pops. And I do have one more question. What is the change you do to the mix when flowering?

My experience has not been as good, but I honestly believe that my issues were so severe that normally OF benefits don't get a chance to shine thru. I have more plants coming up that WILL NOT have any issues (fingers and toes crossed) and they will get OF for sure.

And I think you have to be an experienced grower with consistencies in your grow regime in order to be able to recognize what something like OF is doing. Or you do a dedicated test with to plants and see if that shows anything, but a lot of variables would be in play.

one thing my soil is very good when I stop at week 8 my soil takes over to the end. something I have been adding for over 1 yr. is Bio-Char. do your reading on that and get back with me.
some soil just recharge it.
ON the O.F. I increase the part c bloom to 2 ML from 1 ml.
@Pops

one thing my soil is very good when I stop at week 8 my soil takes over to the end. something I have been adding for over 1 yr. is Bio-Char. do your reading on that and get back with me.
some soil just recharge it.
ON the O.F. I increase the part c bloom to 2 ML from 1 ml.
@Pops

Part C is the nutrient REV?

I'll check out BioChar. I am using coco with Remo nutes right now and for the next while until I run out of the Remo.

Part C is the nutrient REV?

I'll check out BioChar. I am using coco with Remo nutes right now and for the next while until I run out of the Remo.

yes part c. and you can biochar with what you are running now.
@Pops

yes part c. and you can biochar with what you are running now.
@Pops

I got lucky today. Its hard to find obscure organic stuff on short notice. But I got some of this today.
https://www.airterra.ca/soilmatrix/

And some EWC. Mixed them in to my coco that is charging for the next grow.

And I'll be using Mycos on the roots when I transplant out of solo cups.

Its going to be interesting combining some organics with Remo nutes in coco instead of just coco.

I got lucky today. Its hard to find obscure organic stuff on short notice. But I got some of this today.
https://www.airterra.ca/soilmatrix/

And some EWC. Mixed them in to my coco that is charging for the next grow.

And I'll be using Mycos on the roots when I transplant out of solo cups.

Its going to be interesting combining some organics with Remo nutes in coco instead of just coco.

that looks some good things are in there.
mix and go..
@Pops

Back