Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Starting the new season with a new greenhouse! And a nice one at that! It is a 10'x10'x7' Shelter Logic. I got it for $249 shipped from ebay. But now the company has its own website and the price there is also $249 and I believe, free shipping! I'll post the link.

I started setting the greenhouse up today. This greenhouse is a BIG upgrade from the cheap ebay ones! Much heavier frame and the frame is painted. The cover is designed to fit the frame tightly, and has drawstrings, etc to tighten it.

And my biggest reason for buying it, its translucent not clear, a nice stealth feature. I believe someone else on AFN has this model and I liked what I saw in his posts.

I plan on all autos in the greenhouse this year. I'll be starting 4 Auto Ultimates and 20 other pots of several other strains. This will let me grow out a photo period or 2 inside.

I'll post pics tomorrow!

I'll be using pots. i'm considering making trays and buying an Aqua valve from Auto pots. I have a couple 50 gallon collapsible water barrels I want to set it up to be self watering. Hopfully I can do this setup.

here's the link to the greenhouse:

http://www.kotulas.com/deals/shelterlogic-growit-greenhouse-10ft.w-x-10ft.l-x-8ft.h-model-70656

Right on.... I just found one a home depot. Me and my cuz set it up on a frame I had another one on before. The green house is attached to my workshop also. Are you going to go with pots or rows?

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Did you know they won't ship GH to Alaska. I tryed and they gave me my money back....lol still not sure. I couldn't even pay more shipping?

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk
It's surprisingly common isn't it....a lot of sellers won't ship here, even though the postal rates aren't that different.
Hey pop22 how big was the greenhouse package?

Back