New Grower Polar Express DWC Day 1

So, DWC will tank fast, but it’ll improve fast too. A new reservoir with correct nutrient proportions are going to make all the difference right now. Fingers crossed for her.

Be careful with the calmag and AN. I bought a bottle in the beginning of my first grow, and have yet to use it in grow three. Also, I am not familiar with ProteK, but think it is a PK supplement. I am a big believer in sticking to the line and not mixing nutrient brands. I use AN Big Bud as noted in the feeding chart.

You think it's time for a nutrient to help with budding? She's still going straight up. Huge roots. Aliitle piney smell. No buds though

Polar Express Day 61.
pH 6.1-6.2 ( keeping close eye cuz of pH perfect nutes)
Room temp/ humidity 74f/48-50%
Ec 1906-1985
Ppm 700-765
Having to top off alot more now. I go by the gallon and add 1/4 strength nutes. ALL OF THE THREE PARTS OF IT.
I had a close call a few days ago when i started fooling around with the nite schedule. But a rez change and raising lights did the trick. Within 48 she straighten out. Thanks for checking in friends.

IMG_20190226_070857.jpg IMG_20190226_070853.jpg

Polar Express in DWC Day 80
room temp 72f
rez temp 65f (steady due to control)
ec 200s (after a day of full res change or topping off)
ppm 2-300s (after a day of full res change or topping off)
ph 5.6-5.9 very little fluxuation.
Im lost as to whatto feed it. im not giving it grow nutes. or anything high in N anymore.
so i chose to give it a bloom nutrient part from AN ph perfect kit. and abloom nutrient with an npk of .2, 11.0, 11.0
cal magfrom botanicare.(2,0,0)
silicone supp(0,0,3)
im getting steady clawing and slight pink red stems on large leaves.
ive tried pure ro water to flush excess and it still the same. is it normal for it to take this long to bloom?
the buds are tiny but it has over 100!. any suggestions to what and where i am in this grow are appricieated. thanks
IMG_20190308_062053.jpg
IMG_20190310_122641.jpg
IMG_20190308_062032.jpg

She looks good, but she should be budding. Are you following the Advanced Nutrients feeding schedule, or are you deviating from that?

She looks good, but she should be budding. Are you following the Advanced Nutrients feeding schedule, or are you deviating from that?
deviating...it has over 100 bud sites but not big. i read to avoid topping this strain but said f it. just curious if i should stop feeding nutes?

I’m worried she’s not budding faster due to a nutrient imbalance, but I’m no expert. Someone else will be by to weigh in. What, exactly, are you feeding?

I’m worried she’s not budding faster due to a nutrient imbalance, but I’m no expert. Someone else will be by to weigh in. What, exactly, are you feeding?
15ml of Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Bloom part. 3ml of Dyna Gro silicone. 8ml of botanicare calmag. 8ml of awesome Blossom flowering nute. ph the batch to 5.6-5.8 . my ec is at 2000+ my ppm is at 500 and dropping. ro gets drained by the plant quick.

Back