Indoor Phlems first log.

Other info, lights have been 16:8 since the start. Both on 3ml Alga grow and 3ml Acti Vera in a litre per day between them. 2 drinks per day till start run off. Still adjusting light and fan to keep temp at +/- 30°C humidity 25-50 and foliar spray with rain water maybe 3 times per day.

Cathy did get a touch of burn at the leaf edges after curling but nothing to worry about, the growth has been fine. Dot is really chunky and a much more tolerant plant, closer to the Ruderalis I suppose.

The anchor on the stems is in so I can do more training.

I'm managing to coax the under branch at the cotyledon round to the front on Cath. Dot is too stout to start twisting and lassoing. Maybe tomorrow..... Yee harrrr......

Attachments

• Cath2sept.jpg
    Cath2sept.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Dot2sept.jpg
    Dot2sept.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 60
It's been an interesting few days....

I started twisting and tying when I noticed the smallest leafs looked a bit lace like, they where full of holes. Then some tiny green SAS caterpillars come absailing out of the foliage to see what the commotion was.......AAAaaarrrgghh! That lovely black and white moth I was chatting too last week had left a pack of lodgers the bitch. I sprayed liberally with the old fermented nettles and they didn't like it one bit but they just absailed out of the pot or hid for a while in the soil so I had to order some of the strong stuff (still organic though)
moth.jpg
worm.jpg
abz.jpg
2 days later and a good dosing of BT and they are gone. Then our kid comes through with another box tree moth, we googled to get the name, in a fukin box.....

Today the big bush has some visitors so I'm buying a pump action to take care of them.

lsting done 120916.jpg
LSTing done for now. Hope you can see the result ok here. Dot the dwarf is a good 2cm ahead of critical Cathy in height but both are nice n thick and doing well despite the absailing caterpillars.

24 days from heads up and no uncontrollable stretch, all good so far. Max headroom is about 1m including pot lol.

Oh TDS is now 870 full on Vera and Grow 4ml/lt each. pH 6.3. RH 20-40 29°C at canopy mid plants. Height from light now 12cm oscilating fan directed at the light to maintain this with 29°C.

4 weeks old today, Dot and Cathy have had some S shaped LST and are still nice and low but quite bushy now. :)

Started 1ml Algabloom with the normal grow mix and refreshed the friendly fungi.

Attachments

• P9160003.jpg
    P9160003.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 58
We got a tent so it's all change, off the shelf and into the new home. Both girls are doing well in the new home. Feed is now just alga bloom and aloe. 4 ml of each per lt. Both have had a stretch since the last picture 10cm in 6 days.

what happened? :pass:

Back