Indoor Phlems first log.

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first log of a grow. It's taken me a while to find where to post a grow on here. I hope I have found the right place. lol. The girls I'm logging are now 10 days after popping up above ground.

I planted a RQS royal dwarf and a royal critical. 1 night in pH 6 rain water in a glass till they sank with a prod, then root riot blocks under a juice bottle hum dome on the boiler. 2 days and both were up and planted in a home mix soil. 50% potting compost 20% river silt soil and 30% perlite. They were then placed under a 400w LED (cheapest on Amazon) actual draw 130w. 20cm from the light for first 4 days then 10cm. The Dwarf flourished but the Critical got a bit too hot. Temp at leaf is 32°. I place the fan closer pointed at the light closer and misted a few times with rain water and the curl has stopped. Temp 29°.
Cathy 27aug.jpg
Dot 27aug.jpg

First pic is Dot the Dwarf day 7 second is Critical Cathy on day 7.

The dwarf got a 8 hour ponytail yesterday and today the critical is in the salon getting one :)

I'll call them Dot the dwarf and Critical Cathy. They have both been getting Alga Grow and Acti Vera at 2ml /lt each in bubbled rain water from day 3. Both are doing well apart from Cathy having curly edges on a couple of leaves.

Attachments

• Cathy 30aug.jpg
    Cathy 30aug.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Dot30aug.jpg
    Dot30aug.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 113
Thanks @archie I'm trying to push this little LED to the limit. My first round with these seeds is coming on well but the seedlings weren't encouraged hard enough in veg. I'm here all the time so I hope I can catch the sweet spots. The first ones went in and out of the house all the time, now in 3rd week of flower one in the sun some more under 400w HPS lol.

Having read through heaps on here I realise that pushing and monitoring is all important with autos. And playing with them is an addictive hobby. :size:

Lowered the light to 20cm over Cathy and 17cm over Dot (set at an angle). This is to encourage a little bit of opening up. Teasing leaves and starting LST bending with bamboo kebab skewers.

Attachments

• lst start 31aug.jpg
    lst start 31aug.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 107
Back