New Grower PG’s Autoflower Grow Tents

Thanks for the detailed pics of the male parts. Interesting to see how they develop and what to watch for. I know I've looked at tons of pics online but those two above were far more clear.
No problem. I’m almost positive that happened because of N toxicity. I was doing some reading , and some strains will never hermie but others are less resistant to stress - and N toxicity is def one of the stressors commonly related to hermaphrodite plants. I was actually reading about seeds I wanted to buy. The strain was midnight snack (blue dream x animal cookies). It was explaining how blue dream is a highly resistant plant to all stress - and a big yielder making it very commercially viable. Animal cookies is kind of the opposite , tedious plant, which ph , improper feeding, and Nitrogen toxicity could cause it to have hermaphrodite traits. The resulting cross is pretty stable and easy for beginners unless you get an unlikely pheno that is animal cookies dominant. Anyways I thought it was pretty interesting read given my current situation. Im def gonna remember that going forward

Testers on left and right are 42 days old, 15 days into bloom now - purple Thai in the middle is 34 days old - 1 week into bloom now. Down low is dragonfruit auto by dragon seeds - she is on day 2.
1619371207197.jpeg

Day 31 on pineapple sunrise auto by RocBud - she’s moved into her own tent with her own light now. Started feeding twice a day yesterday. She looks a tad overwatered or something right now maybe the VPD is a little off. Nonetheless mega crop v3 1 part feed is doing its job well. I gave her recharge and p31 microbes brewed up once as well. Today I might give her compost tea for her second watering.
1619371486742.jpeg

My autos in the big girl tent which are in full bloom are showing some pretty strong nutrient deficiency. I am thinking it looks like magnesium cause I see paling between the veins and rust spots near the top leaves. I am trying to keep everything working cause they also look slightly burned. Obviously I am not giving a balanced proper diet. Today I watered in a compost tea that was brewed 18 hours with 1 cup of EWC, 1/2 cup of oly mountain fish compost and 2 tbs of unsulphured blackstrap molasses. Next watering I’ll give them dechlorinated , oxygenated tap water ph’d to 6.5 with bloom calmag (0-0-2).

Going forward I am strongly considering running photoperiods in my big tent. In soil. With a nutrient program. Autos , I will use my small tent, 1 at a time in coco with 1 part mega crop. Eventually I may grab the bloom booster they made for coco. But it’s super simple and the plant looks great, still showing it’s sativa dominance with 9 blade fan leaves, long branches, stretchy and tall plant, with fruit punch colored stems on the fan leaves only. She looks great I see nothing wrong with this mega crop 1 part feed. 4 grams per gallon and ph’d to 5.5-5.8. Water to 20% runoff once daily. After 30 days , start watering 2x daily. The first 10 days is the hardest with coco. I can’t tell which is better plant in final containers or transplant with a solo cup. But I am excited to run more autos like this because finally I am having a plant with balanced nutrition that looks healthy after 30 days - I always have problems in soil without a nutrient program after 30-40 days. Anyways that’s what I got this time. The blue dogs are gonna bounce back when I give them calmag after the compost tea. And they are already frosting up nicely and the big one on the right is getting bulky. Might end up a big ass yield on that girl. Cheers

That blue dog is absolutely covered and crusty. They are getting close to done?
Yea I’m guessing like 3 weeks? I’m still feeding but I think it’s time to up the dosage of the sweetener I’m using it says during last month use 3 times as much hehe let’s goooooooo

Day 38 dragonfruit tester from dragon seeds
1622500814474.jpeg

Day 65 pineapple sunrise by RocBud (30 days of bloom)
1622500884678.png

Day 79 blue dog tester by JeanO , I chop next weekend flush is started
1622500964630.jpeg

1622500993324.jpeg

1622501025890.jpeg

Day 73 ethos purple Thai, I think I will take this one down 2-3 days.....
1622501123102.jpeg

And day 79 for the other blue dog tester, different pheno, less sticky, but just as covered with trichomes and a funkier rather than candy smell with way bigger Colas
1622501234004.jpeg

1622501263414.jpeg

I will be doing some musical plants while harvesting Next weekend.....and also starting the next round of tester beanz which will be purple biscauto by mendo20/20.....I’m excited because I love the strain lineage.....I’ll also have space to start one more bean about a week or two after these just mentioned testers......undecided at the moment.....cheers all and thanks for stopping by, I can’t wait to post harvest details and picks and give smoke report in the near future

6.5 days of drying for the purple Thai auto by ethos seeds. 51 grams total. Starting cure now, I don’t feel like wasting time manicuring so I’ll pluck trim as I smoke it ..... smells like gas, citrus and woody incense and very sticky but small buds. I think I let it go too long even tho only like 75 days lol this might end up being my night time blaze

1623448203491.jpeg

1623448224702.jpeg

1623448243393.jpeg

Back