New Grower Perpetual Harvest with Autos - Indoor LED to Outdoor - 3x Simultaneous Grows

Try using a Leaf Blower.
Hey man I tried blasting it with the hose and all the bits are just STUCK on there with the rain. The problem is I could spend days picking out all the large plastic bits but it's the little tiny ones like I found in my coffee cup that I'm worried about.

I was going to build a new greenhouse anyway. If I was starting over (new frame and everything) what would you recommend? I was going to do a simple wood frame wall with PVC arched over and 6mil over the top. Do you think this will hold up better or should I consider buying more expensive rigid polycarbonate panels? Please if you could give some ideas if I were to start over I would appreciate it. I'm right on the verge of just scrapping it all because the plastic bits are all over the fucking place and in the buds that I feel won't finish up on time. What do you think? I have more than enough bud to use until next Summer.

do they sell the cover seperate ? if it was £10-£20 be worth getting a fresh one each year,the frame itself is holding up well.
:pighug:

do they sell the cover seperate ? if it was £10-£20 be worth getting a fresh one each year,the frame itself is holding up well.
:pighug:
I think they do but only by special order. I would never ever buy this shit again though. I have some citrus and berries I need to protect this winter and I can't have it lasting for less than a year. I could wrap the whole thing up with some plastic sheets but the little particles are EVERYWHERE like it is quite bad on the ground beneath as well. If you see the bench in my picture it has a nice coating. I feel like I need to blow everything out and vacuum up the ground. The plastic bits are trailing inside and are all over my keyboard as I type this even...

I'm not upset really by this at all, I just feel relief and want to end it. It's disappointing, sure, and I already spent a lot of time on it. However I had great results from the Sour Kush and Candy Kush from grow 4. I guess I think it would be easier to throw in the hat than try to salvage it. If I can't grow the BEST weed then what's the point, because I can just order some super cheap bud for delivery if I ever run out.

Have you considered a poly Tunnel?
You can pick them up fairly cheap,although in my experience buying cheap is usually a waste of time.

Have you considered a poly Tunnel?
You can pick them up fairly cheap,although in my experience buying cheap is usually a waste of time.
Yea that's basically what this thing was. 10x12 with crappy metal frame for $100. The metal frame you could probably bend each piece in half just with one hand and your thumb. Absolutely a waste of time. If we had any wind I'm sure it would have collapsed.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise these babies are going down!!

Yea that's basically what this thing was. 10x12 with crappy metal frame for $100. The metal frame you could probably bend each piece in half just with one hand and your thumb. Absolutely a waste of time. If we had any wind I'm sure it would have collapsed.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise these babies are going down!!
For 100bucks i would expect it to last about a year,
Spoil yourself...and your girls,spend some dollar on a decent tunnel.
I would chop the widows and hang them upside down,the plastic should drop out...The last thing you want is buds continuing to grow around the plastic particles.

I would chop the widows and hang them upside down,the plastic should drop out...The last thing you want is buds continuing to grow around the plastic particles.
Yep my gut said chop em... they are compost now. I was already battling the plastic bits but this was just too much. If this was all I had sure I could have salvaged but I really don't want to be smoking plastic. Bonus peppers shot.
20181002_145513.jpg
20181002_145532.jpg
20181002_145544.jpg

What kind of peppers? Sucks about the plastic but at least you got most everything harvested first.

What kind of peppers? Sucks about the plastic but at least you got most everything harvested first.
A whole bunch of jalapenos which are not pictured (there is one in the back corner) which started in that bed and grew 4' tall over the summer. Sante Fe peppers are the waxy looking ones which should turn red when ripe, pretty similar to jalapeno but start off white instead of green. Chinese hot peppers are the skinny purple ones, a bit over the top hot but still manage to have a nice flavor. Started all of those from seed last Spring. Trying to keep these babies alive over the winter plus some blueberries, raspberries, and citrus trees which is why I need some form of a greenhouse up before winter. We only have Winters down in the 30s for like January and that's about it, pretty mild but I still need to do something to overwinter these plants or else they will not be happy as they are all in pots. Peppers in the beds will all be transplanted into the previously used grow bags soon but it kind of fucks up their fruiting.

Also did 5 different types of tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, beets, carrots, kale, onions, garlic, marigolds... all from seed. Last year I bought 5 starts in the Spring that all fizzled out in the hot summer. This year nearly everything from seed minus the citrus/berries. Went a little off the deep end and am worn out. Part of the reason I chopped and discarded. Gives me more time to focus on the new greenhouse.

I'll try to get some harvest pictures of grow 4, it's all said and done. I am averaging 3 quart jars per auto and that was with like minimal 1% loss to random rot or mold. So something like 3oz per plant but that was with near zero training and also quite a lot of trim. No mega buds from either the Sour Kush or the Candy Kush just small buds once you cut it up.

Whole bunch of harvest pics to lighten the mood in here... This is grow 4 here and thanks to spinosad I kept the spider mites and worms under control with very little loss.

Sour Kush 1 - had the most spider mite damage
20180922_150256.jpg
20180922_150621.jpg
20180922_150424.jpg

Sour Kush 2 - had the best most mature looking buds
20180922_150305.jpg
20180922_150629.jpg
20180922_150434.jpg

Candy Kush 1 - heavy buds were dangling on the ground by the time it was done
20180922_150318.jpg

20180922_150654.jpg
20180922_150501.jpg