Lighting Parfactworks? COB LED

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
N/A
Yea I know, weird name...
So I came across these light fixtures on Amazon.
They appear to model the OPTIC series slightly, and have the ability to daisy chain.

They use COB's produced by Bridgelux at 3,000K
They also use 5W diodes in individual reflectors with specific spectrums as enhancements.
Bloom diodes are 630-660nm, and extra veg (blue) diodes at 450-470nm.

They also include IR at 730nm, and UVA at 395nm (which truthfully barely qualifies).

Anyway, I have some experience working with epiled and bridgelux diodes on a fixture I am using currently as a bit of an experiment. Ive also used these before on reef tanks with excellent success.

The reviews on amazon from these various models look good, with most people rating these fixtures between 4-5 stars however limited.

At a fraction of the cost of other competitors I am curious if anyone has tried these specifically?

Here is a link to the 4 COB model they have.
They also offer a 2 COB model, and 1 COB array.

HTML:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3K1RBL/?coliid=I2O98PJWF2XL8A&colid=117DES1RX7MVI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thoughts?

Yea I know, weird name...
So I came across these light fixtures on Amazon.
They appear to model the OPTIC series slightly, and have the ability to daisy chain.

They use COB's produced by Bridgelux at 3,000K
They also use 5W diodes in individual reflectors with specific spectrums as enhancements.
Bloom diodes are 630-660nm, and extra veg (blue) diodes at 450-470nm.

They also include IR at 730nm, and UVA at 395nm (which truthfully barely qualifies).

Anyway, I have some experience working with epiled and bridgelux diodes on a fixture I am using currently as a bit of an experiment. Ive also used these before on reef tanks with excellent success.

The reviews on amazon from these various models look good, with most people rating these fixtures between 4-5 stars however limited.

At a fraction of the cost of other competitors I am curious if anyone has tried these specifically?

Here is a link to the 4 COB model they have.
They also offer a 2 COB model, and 1 COB array.

HTML:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3K1RBL/?coliid=I2O98PJWF2XL8A&colid=117DES1RX7MVI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thoughts?
Looks ok so does the hipargero. Buy the most you can afford. Go by actual watts not their advertising watts. Either will grow two plants.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Just to follow up and update this thread.
I did purchase the light, and here are some pictures.

Very bright, warm summer afternoon type glow, full footprint coverage on a 3x3 grow tent.
Minimal heat produced. IMG_0538.JPGIMG_0542.JPGIMG_0551.jpg

I just purchased a 160 for a plant that I didn't expect to be growing. It was cheap enough and I can use as bud enhancer with my apollo 12 later.

I just purchased a 160 for a plant that I didn't expect to be growing. It was cheap enough and I can use as bud enhancer with my apollo 12 later.
I ordered another one for my friend. great light for the $$ grew a plant as good as my much more expensive apollo 12

Back