New Grower Over stuffed tent

Right on!! :rofl:

I can only do a one plant setup ... I'm be so tempted to give it a go ... but probably need to see more guides and "in action" results before i strip my only plant 2 weeks into flower!! ^_^

A bit brave for me right now!!

It may get some heat ... but if you'd like to do a schwazzing pictorial guide .. I can lock it - I've seen people talking about it in the shadows for about a year, but not many are doing it live!

I've been trying to rep you, but need to spread it around first!
:d5:
i strip all the fans off mine as well. They like it.

Last edited:
Your plants look very healthy. You should do what people are saying and lollipop the bottom the plant then do some heavy defoliation. I grow SOG and always have a full and crowded tent. I wouldn’t be able to get away with what I do if I didn’t completely leaf strip (schwazzing) all the leaves 2-3 times during flowering.
Here is an example of a really crowded tent.
View attachment 1409573View attachment 1409574View attachment 1409575View attachment 1409576View attachment 1409577
Thank you Olderfart!
Much appreciated!!!

So, now that everyone’s getting regular haircuts and the new fans are all going I’m not worried about mold BUT….AK is having some funky leaves that I think might be a sign of deficiency but I don’t know which one
4A8BB154-9424-4EF0-B5CA-A4E901F568F9.jpeg

Back