Outdoor superauto strain recommendations... and welcome

RCMC is a collective of many breeders, the only ones there offering Guerrilla Gold crosses are HighRise seeds.

La Buena Hierba seeds can be found by contacting him on this forum via PM. I know he is selling seeds via SeedBay, but I don't know what's available at the moment.
They are bred outdoors in holland and are great for humid weather and northern latitudes. Also great for a warmer climate like mediterranian because he breeds his strains with haze which is always great:)

GreenSkull in my climat 52N Shaman and HH are form me the best :D But I just love Shaman and green phentype is f%$# awsom. In potency I mean high+good look /density of buds. Next will be P#1 but form me buds are to flufy. Durban - to leafy and late ended.
Taste: Shaman -woody/musky/skunky HH - sweet/floral/spice Durban - sweet/hashy/eart P1 - sour/citrus. But I need to tell that my tast/smell isnt so good :D

My list for this year will be somethink like that:
Shaman
Holland Hope
Fresian Dew
Forest Dream
Crimea Blue
Outdoor Grapefruit
Freeze Cheese

+ some my owne crosses

Cool thanks for the descriptions. I grew out the Frisian dew last summer and she was a really early finisher, being finished on sept the 15th. Interesting on the holland's hope. The plant I had last year(first year for the HH) didn't finish until mid October, but even with the late finish, she was the only plant out of 8 strains to have zero mold. She was a giant in size with a 24foot around the perimeter and 7 feet tall.
IMG_3085.JPG

I am wishing I would have bought some Shaman now!! I looked long and hard at which Dp strains to get for next summer, and eventually made the call:
Blueberry (this strain will never leave the garden)
Passion #1
Orange Hill Special (cant wait to try this one, even though I might be flirting with rough weather by the end)
Frisian Duck
Frisian Dew
Think Fast
Holland's Hope
Durban Poison
Fruity Chronic Juice (delicious seeds)

And trying a few of the DP big autos:
Auto Ultimate
Auto Daiquiri Lime
Auto Colorado Cookies
Auto Brooklyn Sunrise

I second LBH seeds, Asian Haze, best yielding and mold resistant strain I've grown yet, and beautiful old school sativa flavours and highs. Its my strain for all outdoor crosses at the moment. Cant wait to try more from this breeder next year. From my experience it seems LBH strains are bred further north and with lower fertility requirements than Stitch's, and so are more suitable for northern guerilla grows. Semi autos bred at say 45lat have the potential to have airy buds when grown at 55lat as they are not adapted to the longer light hours. (The Muay thai I grew had very airy buds also). Jamaican berry and panama lime look very hungry next to the asian haze f3 and the asian haze x auto diesel (dinafem) this year.

HFH seeds in Denmark have done great for me too - royal dane, hash plant 2(very very tasty), white super 07, danish gold, leb27, well worth a look.

hope this helps

Bonghopper, did the Asian Haze autoflower for you? I'm a bit confused with the semi auto aspect. I'm interested in the Haze autoflower they used for that cross, the one with Ace's Thai in it.

I will also be growing organic and in ground or large pots, hight ect.. is no an issue so i was looking at super autos maybe something with a bit more sativa present for mold. Really liking the look of flash seeds at the moment but there has been some controversy with fake seeds being sold over the net. would be good if could by seeds direct from stitch. :worship:

Godspeed:thanks:
Jimmy

I have purchased
panama lime super auto
mi6 super auto
annapurna
all by flash auto seeds.

Any news on how the grow went, @JimmyB
I'm really interested to hear how these Flash superautos go, too.

Hugs,
Maria

Back