Outdoor Outdoor Organic Mephisto

FreeBee

Buzzing high and loving the flowers
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'll be doing a few mephisto runs over this season, and i guess i'll be keeping a journal here. I ordered
1x:
Ripley's OG

Auto Blues

Sour Bubbly

Sour Hound

24 Carat

Deep Blue C

and got 2x of each, 3x 24 carat and a freebee 3x pack of auto triangle kush.

So i guess you could say i was pretty pleased with their service! and their stealth shipping really is stealth. i didnt even know i had received the seeds until i had the package in my hands for about 10hours.

I'll be growing these girls outdoors. I usually start indoors by the window sill and then move outside once they've got their 4th set of leaves.
I use soil i get from a garden centre, i've never had problems with it. pH is usually within the 6-7 range and it's not very hot with npk.
I usually start feed at week three. I use guano, egg shells, molasses, coffee grounds and occasionally use bio bloom, but rarely do. I like to keep it as natural as possible. Also note that i only ever grow enough for myself and some friends, so i tend to keep my grows small.

Deep Blue c + Sour Hound
I'll be starting with these two strains. One of each.
Popped them in between two damp paper towels and after 16hours they looked like this:
SH
DSC02568.jpg
DBC
DSC02567.jpg
I'll be potting them tonight and hopefully they'll get their first glimpse of light some time tomorrow.
Peace!:peace:

Last edited:
Hey that's a bunch of nice strains, Will definitely be keeping an eye on this grow. What size pots are you using? Max karma for the grow my fellow afn buddy.
BBG
Thanks BBG! I'm using the pots in the pic below!
IMG_0346.jpg
i either use the plastic ones or the clay ones to the side...
Feel free to tag along for the grow!

i definitely will nice looking plants are those from a previous grow.

Day 4/5

The girls didnt really get much sun their first couple a days so a little smaller than should be, but looking good!

Sourhound
DSC02599.jpg
Deep blue c
DSC02597.jpg

and heres a shot of my last bud from yesteryears harvest :Aw shucks:
DSC02592.jpg

Happy growing everyone!

Back