Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Live Bud Voting Thread

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:tang::amazon::amazon::warrior::warrior::warrior::growing::warrior::warrior::warrior::amazon::amazon::tang:

Welcome to the Live Bud voting thread!! It all comes down to this moment!! Top 3 voted on members combined with this thread and the Live auto voting thread will be crowned the outdoor champion!!

For everyone that drop a comment and also votes of their favorite buds(remember you get to Vote on 3 separate favorite entries!!), i will give maximum reputation. So drop a comment and some votes!! Make sure you pull up the full size pics before casting your votes, don't be voting on thumbnails shortcutter!! ;) :D

Link to Dry Bud Voting thread(please vote on both threads!)
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/,

@blowyourmind - Sweet Seeds Blow Mind FINAL PIC ENTERED
@islandgrower - Sour Liver FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Swan - Royal Dwarf Dwarfy FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Belivitez - Fastbuds Gorilla Glue FINAL PIC ENTERED
@912GreenSkell - Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb FINAL PIC ENTERED
@captcold - DP Think big FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Bud Wiser UK - DP Brooklyn Sunrise FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Arthur - 00 Seeds Northern Lights - FINAL PIC ENTERED
@trailanimal FINAL PIC ENTERED
@hecno - Auto Amnesia FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Mark87 - Dutch Passion Glueberry OG FINAL PIC ENTERED
@Dr. Babnik Portal Nashira FINAL PIC ENTERED
@mohawk warrior FINAL PIC ENTERED

Hats off to everyone that followed through and finished this contest!! Really some great work growing everyone!! Its was a cold wet season for many of us. Contestants and spectators, feel free to tag in anyone you think might vote on this contest!! We want to get as many votes in as possible!!

Last edited:
:tang::amazon::amazon::warrior::warrior::warrior::growing::warrior::warrior::warrior::amazon::amazon::tang:
Welcome one and all!!
The outdoor gladiators have battled through some crazy conditions this season, and only the toughest plants(and gladiatorial growers) made it through to the end!! This voting thread will contain only autoflowers plants, and will be the "Live Bud or Cola" section of the voting phase.

Unfortunately the AFN voting system will not allow a voting thread to have two picture options, so i decided to split this up into two voting threads(the live cols/bud, and a dried bud voting thread).Winners will be determined by the combined votes on both threads. Whoever gets the most combined votes will be the winner!! 2nd highest amount of votes will get a second prize, and third amount will net a third place prize. Voting will commence as soon as all official entrants have submitted their final pics.

The way AFN handles prizes has changed a lot, since the creation of this contest, and we needed to change the way final prizes are handled due to this change in site policy. Unfortunately we will no longer be offering a pick a prize from 912greenskell's and discretepete2676's personal collections. Instead one of the generous seeds sponsors will be handling the prizes. On a positive note, the 2nd and third place prizes will be even better than what myself and discretepete2676 were offering for prizes, so really it's win-win!

The contest is still ongoing, and once the contestants get their autos finished up, we will unlock the voting options and run the voting phase for 3 weeks. , @Arthur, @mohawk warrior still have plants ongoing and as soon as the last one is finished, voting will commence!

The following members have completed entries, and can proceed to post their final live bud/cola picture. Also they can proceed to go HERE, and post a single pic of their final dried bud.
@blowyourmind - Sweet Seeds Blow Mind ENTRY COMPLETED
@Maria Sanchez - Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL ENTRY COMPLETED
@islandgrower - Sour Liver COMPLETED
@Swan - Royal Dwarf Dwarfy Last submitted COMPLETED
@Belivitez - Fastbuds Gorilla Glue COMPLETED
@912GreenSkell - Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb COMPLETED
@captcold - DP Think big COMPLETED
@Bud Wiser UK - DP Brooklyn Sunrise COMPLETED
@Need4Weed - Sweet seeds Dark Devil COMPLETED
@Slowmo - COMPLETED
@hecno - Auto Amnesia COMPLETED
@Mark87 - Dutch Passion Glueberry OG COMPLETED
@Mossy - Autoflowr Portal Amber COMPLETED
@Dr. Babnik Portal Nashira COMPLETED
@trailanimal COMPLETED

Hats off to everyone that followed through and finished this contest!! Really some great work growing everyone!! Its was a cold wet season for many of us. Contestants and spectators, feel free to tag in anyone you think might vote on this contest!! We want to get as many votes in as possible!!
Damn bud hands up for u [emoji122][emoji122]

Damn bud hands up for u [emoji122][emoji122]

Thanks my friend!!

Here is my final live bud/cola pic of the Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb auto.
IMG_5563.JPG

Here's mine.

Not the biggest of the buds that I harvested in the end but it holds a special place in my heart as it was the first ever bud off my first ever grow!

47ddf9fde31c75a577ff32560e9567a7.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Here's mine.

Not the biggest of the buds that I harvested in the end but it holds a special place in my heart as it was the first ever bud off my first ever grow!

47ddf9fde31c75a577ff32560e9567a7.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Fantastic job on your first bud!! Changing to pic submitted and have a shot of rep. Great job
Edit - make sure you also drop by the dry bud voting thread and post a pic of a dried bud!

Huuuh i must to find photo in over 300 pages :crying:

Easily accomplished...while in the contest thread, in the upper corner there is a search function...press it and a drop down menu pops up...type in your username in the posted by member box and select the "search this thread only" button...wham all your posts will come up in the single page.

Back