Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

I
Hey man, they are looking great. Im also growing under the mediterranean sun, but its only 28 here today so i guess you're a bit further south than me. You're well ahead of me at the moment (im nearly at week 3), hoping that they will deal with the summer heat ok.

I'm sure they will, just make sure they dont dry out, water them only at sundown when they need it and you'll be fine

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll send her some seeds now then - a bit late - but they are all Auto's - Some Jock Horror (a Sativa Dominant Auto) and some assorted Mephisto's.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll send her some seeds now then - a bit late - but they are all Auto's - Some Jock Horror (a Sativa Dominant Auto) and some assorted Mephisto's.

i have one jock horror running too, most of my plants are sativa dominant.

There's my first harvest of the season, the bud on a stick mi5 chopped at day 57, a bit early - i know - but i run out of last seasons harvest so i need some smoke to keep me going :smoking:

Untitled-1.jpg

Hey guys look at this baby grasshoper loving my blackjack auto! I know it probably wants to eat my plants but what a blessing it was to wake up this morning and find it looking straight at me!!!
DSCN1517.JPG
DSCN1518.JPG
DSCN1521.JPG
DSCN1522.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1520.JPG
    DSCN1520.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Great pics and some nice buds too! It's nice to see some kinds of wildlife interacting with our plants, but critters like that hopper aren't one of them! You can see where it's had a little munch on one of the leaves already, I think I would be relocating it before it does any more damage, or any of it's buddies turn up lol.

Great pics and some nice buds too! It's nice to see some kinds of wildlife interacting with our plants, but critters like that hopper aren't one of them! You can see where it's had a little munch on one of the leaves already, I think I would be relocating it before it does any more damage, or any of it's buddies turn up lol.
well i did relocate it peacefully in my garden (wasnt easy, they are called hoppers for a reason) but still it did make my day, it deserved the little bite on the leaf :biggrin:

Back