Outdoor Outdoor auto/super auto grow under the Mediterranean sun 2016

Now you're making me a bit envious of you guys. Lol

The Chaze is a potent and tasty variety, also a huge yielder if treated right.
Pot size will allow them to become huge, I'm very interested to see the outcome of this grow.

Best of luck

Cool. I am hoping my photo Durban currently growing is really something special, as I should have multiple pounds of it to smoke come October! LIttle disappointed to hear the blackjack isn't amazing...that's been one on my to-do list for some time.
Ive heard quite a bit about the Mi5, and would like to give it a go sometime. If you are looking for another regular auto seed seller with topnotch genetics, have a look at the Autoflower Portal Giftshop. Very impressive plants from them!

hey man, dont let my experience stop you, we all know that sometimes plants don't do as well and other times they become really nice and potent.So far i am impressed by it's growth this season. And i wish i had a durban photo running, that sounds nice!

Now you're making me a bit envious of you guys. Lol

The Chaze is a potent and tasty variety, also a huge yielder if treated right.
Pot size will allow them to become huge, I'm very interested to see the outcome of this grow.

Best of luck

I really loved the description of the chaze and im really hopeful that it will live up to it!

And also thanks guys for all your kind words and interest!

Thanks for the rep pathway!

Last edited:
hey man, dont let my experience stop you, we all know that sometimes plants don't do as well and other times they become really nice and potent.So far i am impressed by it's growth this season. And i wish i had a durban photo running, that sounds nice!

I really loved the description of the chaze and im really hopeful that it will live up to it!

And also thanks guys for all your kind words and interest!

Thanks for the rep pathway!

Oh for sure...not every pack is a winner, all the time, grown in every condition....haha
I've been considering sweet seeds for some time. Next season, its time. Doing a full scale Dutch Passion Grow this season, running a single plant from 7 of their photo strains and 4 of their autos outdoors.

Ok guys you've all been so nice and friendly so here's another pic for you, you earned it :thumbsup:

Nirvana Jock Horror (was a freebie) day 43
IMG_20160527_121449.jpg

Close to harvesting the first batch 3 mi5's started 6th of March, they are small due to weather difficulties but nice!
The second picture is what i think you'd call bud on a stick, i tried fimming it at some point as an experiment and failed but it ended in a really fat bud!

IMG_20160529_183942.jpg
IMG_20160529_184058_1.jpg
IMG_20160529_184115.jpg

I'm subbed up - I have to start off a friend (Mijas region south of Spain) on their first own grow. Currently i'm suggesting doing spring and autumn grows as I have no idea how to tame the temps associated with the relentless summer sun in an outdoor grow (was 38C when I was there last year - air temp).

I'm subbed up - I have to start off a friend (Mijas region south of Spain) on their first own grow. Currently i'm suggesting doing spring and autumn grows as I have no idea how to tame the temps associated with the relentless summer sun in an outdoor grow (was 38C when I was there last year - air temp).
Well i know what you're saying about the heat, it's 35C as we speak and its not even june yet! but i have to say as long as you start the seedlings in may at the latest and you focus on more sativa strains (as i said in a previous post) there's no bud like the one grown in heat and sun!
Yes the plants may grow a bit smaller in high temps but i can assure you they will make it just fine!!! Last year temps even reached 40s and they were fine!

Hey man, they are looking great. Im also growing under the mediterranean sun, but its only 28 here today so i guess you're a bit further south than me. You're well ahead of me at the moment (im nearly at week 3), hoping that they will deal with the summer heat ok.

Back