certified CannaWarrior
dankstyle J !
Thank you friend I was given horrible advise by a grower of 40 years who told me my broad mites were so bad I wouldn't be able to get any kind of harvest an to bug bomb an let my grow go cold for at least a year he said that's the only way to beat them.I couldn't do that an using few tricks I only lost one plant out of ten an the rest are coming back strong .In defense of anyone that tells you all hope is lost when it comes to broad mites they are close to right but with all my research I was able to find weaknesses to exploit an I hit em with it an my plants are starting to look good again an growing fast yay super stoked for that friend.

Thank you friend I was given horrible advise by a grower of 40 years who told me my broad mites were so bad I wouldn't be able to get any kind of harvest an to bug bomb an let my grow go cold for at least a year he said that's the only way to beat them.I couldn't do that an using few tricks I only lost one plant out of ten an the rest are coming back strong .In defense of anyone that tells you all hope is lost when it comes to broad mites they are close to right but with all my research I was able to find weaknesses to exploit an I hit em with it an my plants are starting to look good again an growing fast yay super stoked for that friend.
:d5::headbang::pass:

Well guys my ladies are doing great I topped all but the ogs as I think I'll bend those n see how they produce compared to the topped ones also the topped ones are branching out almost immediately after topping... literally had branches the morning after being topped so great genetics but here they are will be picking two of these ladies for my other two photo comps to go with my afgan landrace....from left to right top row is og, purple afgani ,n white window and the bottom row is the same og, purple afgan, n white widdow....my pick will be one white widdow n one purple affanijust not sure what ones yet waiting on the branching to kick in to see who is branching the best they are all 3 weeks old

Attachments

• IMG_20180614_120356.jpg
    IMG_20180614_120356.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 25
Good luck grow bro we'll be praying for you[emoji120][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

time for my update.
contest pics
the WTR is coming along nicely:
IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

the A4 s1 isn't doing as well as I'd hoped(her sister is looking better though), guess my experimental soilmix isn't great(I'm already seeing some defficiency here in the lower leaves, the maize is showing it too, really early in the season, and it's the final pot already, other years I still had a step in smaller pot in between), and maybe the competition with me vegetables is showing too. although overall I'm still further along as last year at this time, so guess harvest is going to be fine anyway.
IMG_2407.JPG

and the WS07xA6, starting to grow above the strawberries a bit now so hoping it'll take off well when the weather gets sunnier again(the eating is probably from pillbugs, never noticed issues with them before, but a while ago I checked my plants at night and noticed quiet a lot of pill bugs are climbing up to the tops of my weedplants at night to munch on leaves).
IMG_2404.JPG

and here the 2 A4x(WS07xA6), still have to make a choice which one stays at home and will enter the contest.
I have thrips in all my windowsillplants as you can see on the leaves, but not really noticing much issues from it, and they mostly disappear as I plant outside(guess either the environment or predators, I have already spotted the first ladybug on my balcony, on my beans which have some aphids. and plenty of spiders, including some cute small non-webbuilding kind)
IMG_2412.JPG

and non-contest pics:
this plant is doing really nice, thinking of maybe giving it a pot up after all, since it's growing so well. maybe also switching my plans around a bit and give this one a bigger pot, and keep the a4x(ws07xa6) in a smaller pot instead. but not sure yet if this plant is female, it hasn't preflowered yet.
IMG_2419.JPG

and I have found this interesting self-topping mutation in a few plants, keeping this one to see how it will affect the bud formation.
based on how many and in which lines I found this mutation, my guess it could be a single gene recessive(like duckfootleaf), so it would be easy to breed.
IMG_2434.JPG

and one of the same line, but without selftopping
IMG_2421.JPG

and the revegged balconyplant is growing nice too now, nice bushy structure from the revegging.
IMG_2428.JPG

Last edited:
@fryge

What is the history of these plants? Who is the breeder? I'm a big Ducksfoot fan and have never heard of these.

time for my update.
contest pics
the WTR is coming along nicely:
View attachment 918977
View attachment 918978

the A4 s1 isn't doing as well as I'd hoped(her sister is looking better though), guess my experimental soilmix isn't great(I'm already seeing some defficiency here in the lower leaves, the maize is showing it too, really early in the season, and it's the final pot already, other years I still had a step in smaller pot in between), and maybe the competition with me vegetables is showing too. although overall I'm still further along as last year at this time, so guess harvest is going to be fine anyway.
View attachment 918980

and the WS07xA6, starting to grow above the strawberries a bit now so hoping it'll take off well when the weather gets sunnier again(the eating is probably from pillbugs, never noticed issues with them before, but a while ago I checked my plants at night and noticed quiet a lot of pill bugs are climbing up to the tops of my weedplants at night to munch on leaves).
View attachment 918981

and here the 2 A4x(WS07xA6), still have to make a choice which one stays at home and will enter the contest.
I have thrips in all my windowsillplants as you can see on the leaves, but not really noticing much issues from it, and they mostly disappear as I plant outside(guess either the environment or predators, I have already spotted the first ladybug on my balcony, on my beans which have some aphids. and plenty of spiders, including some cute small non-webbuilding kind)
View attachment 918982

and non-contest pics:
this plant is doing really nice, thinking of maybe giving it a pot up after all, since it's growing so well. maybe also switching my plans around a bit and give this one a bigger pot, and keep the a4x(ws07xa6) in a smaller pot instead. but not sure yet if this plant is female, it hasn't preflowered yet.
View attachment 918983
and I have found this interesting self-topping mutation in a few plants, keeping this one to see how it will affect the bud formation.
based on how many and in which lines I found this mutation, my guess it could be a single gene recessive(like duckfootleaf), so it would be easy to breed.
View attachment 918984
and one of the same line, but without selftopping
View attachment 918985
and the revegged balconyplant is growing nice too now, nice bushy structure from the revegging.
View attachment 918988

Last edited:
Back