@912GreenSkell can I still enter as long as i finish on time . Won't have the soil until the 26th to start my auto . As for the photoperiod I can give you my choice and pics from birth if need be .
I think I will go with my master kaze . 40 days under 12 /12 . Loving the sun . Looks to be about another 40 days to finish looks sativa dominant
f6c3674782e5fbaba67228b1de3f922d.jpg
5996d4d602835a47ffac440eff81f3c7.jpg

Here are a few pics of some other plants i got going .
White widow clone
9ffde48dd79d3d05fabaa9554e87f0f8.jpg
early haze
5fc5dfa71a0e88e534a2f6a317fe902b.jpg
Ortega
35603834e9de370e19242acbf01f8a50.jpg
dreamtime
26b1e05c92e4cfb1ee7b2387f2814bce.jpg
. Cheese clone with an unknown seedling under the sun from Birth
2e6edc0b35cb1a3168ec9d06846c6196.jpg
. That's about it

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
top one a long one! that cheesy one looks killer!

I should of used a bigger pot saves watering her all the time but onwards and upwards also we have a yellow warning for storms with up to 70 mph winds I hope my greenhouse is still standing tomoz I have got tent pegs all around her base best I can do so fingers crossed
a place of calm, your greenhouse
how bout some straps or rope over greenhouse, big stakes

a place of calm, your greenhouse
how bout some straps or rope over greenhouse, big stakes

To add to your idea if big stakes can't be driven in..maybe straps/ropes tied to buckets full of sand/soil/ballast.
well my greenhouse survived a couple of other plants fell but no real damage :pass:as we had some terrible wind

We often have high winds here, I've lost 2 greenhouses to high winds, one a $600 brand new one was destroyed before I even got the top cover on! Looked like a train ran over it. I was very disheartened by that. Found a 6x8 on sale and that's the one I ran last year. I've solved the problem this year. I found some stakes made from rebar and use them for the anchors. I also put one in the ground 10ft from the front of the tent, and marked it with a driveway reflector so I don't hit it with the mower.......lol
When then wind picks up, I attach a ratchet strap from the stake to the peak of the greenhouse on the windward side. No more blown down greenhouses! Use a Bright colored strap so you don't walk into it and clothsline yourself...........

:cheers::smokeout:

well my greenhouse survived a couple of other plants fell but no real damage :pass:as we had some terrible wind

We often have high winds here, I've lost 2 greenhouses to high winds, one a $600 brand new one was destroyed before I even got the top cover on! Looked like a train ran over it. I was very disheartened by that. Found a 6x8 on sale and that's the one I ran last year. I've solved the problem this year. I found some stakes made from rebar and use them for the anchors. I also put one in the ground 10ft from the front of the tent, and marked it with a driveway reflector so I don't hit it with the mower.......lol
When then wind picks up, I attach a ratchet strap from the stake to the peak of the greenhouse on the windward side. No more blown down greenhouses! Use a Bright colored strap so you don't walk into it and clothsline yourself...........

:cheers::smokeout:
Thanks pop your always there with good advice this is just a cheap and cheerful pop up style but I put a load of tent pegs all around the bottom and it saved the day
20180614_160708.jpg

Damn she is thick. I have got to get some air pots. I think I will real soon I've got 2 blue dream'matics that will be a week old Friday, and need up potting. Should have some extra cash lying around somewhere, things are tight, making a short move next week. The 2fast 2vast will be going into a tent also.
Hey bro if ur strapped for cash n need pots Amazon has great deals I got 5 5 gallon smart pots for $20 I coulda n probably should've got the 7 gallon bucket they r for my autos so should be fine but just a heads up for ya...

Back