Last season was rather poor for me with autos....all the rain and cloud hurt my yields with 35 of the first 45 days after planting it rained(so most of flower). Only pulled 2 oz per plant on the average with the 8 i planted. Still no complaints at all!! Dinafem AWW XXL pulled 140 grams even in the lousy season!!

I kind of wish we got some more rainy weather here...
last year it was a pretty ousy spring, but it was great for planting out on guerilla, never a shortage of water for the small plants and I could plan every plantout so that there would be rain a few hours later, so I never had to take water with me.
now it's just sun, sun and sun, it's like we skipped spring and went straight to summer. the plants in the windowsill and balcony grow great with this weather, but haven't had any perfect plantoutmoments like last year.

Amazing to think this tiny little thing could win this contest.
Grow my baby, GROW!
08cd2143b2f29d1869dd267edcafbc0a.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Are you doing a journal this year swan?

I have no idea which plant to enter of my nine ladies . Just sexed and already outdoors . Hope they are small but powerful may be good to finish before the rush . @912GreenSkell I will be doing 2 comparative test strains from the vault for my autos . Just waiting on them to arrive. When is final pic for the auto?

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

I have no idea which plant to enter of my nine ladies . Just sexed and already outdoors . Hope they are small but powerful may be good to finish before the rush . @912GreenSkell I will be doing 2 comparative test strains from the vault for my autos . Just waiting on them to arrive. When is final pic for the auto?

Sept 15th...if someone is close, but not quite finished, this might be pushed a couple of weeks, as long as all entrants are cool with it, but ideally sept 15th will be the beginning of the voting phase for autos.

Sept 15th...if someone is close, but not quite finished, this might be pushed a couple of weeks, as long as all entrants are cool with it, but ideally sept 15th will be the beginning of the voting phase for autos.
Sweet that may give me enough time . May pop a blue mammoth auto next few days just in case.

Back