LOL, new haircut:crying:
Trying to keep a positive face... have lost 1 girl... have built barriers around the rest.... grumble... baking to do...
ZomboMeme 16052018052647.jpg

If it is not too late, I am in with DP Blueberry, DP Blackberry Kush and WOS Northern Lights x Big Bud - all Autos. [emoji16][emoji271][emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is not too late, I am in with DP Blueberry, DP Blackberry Kush and WOS Northern Lights x Big Bud - all Autos. [emoji16][emoji271][emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes absolutely...not too late at all, welcome! Great to see you!! Looks out guys!! There is some serious auto competition incoming from cayennecuervo !!

Yes absolutely...not too late at all, welcome! Great to see you!! Looks out guys!! There is some serious auto competition incoming from cayennecuervo !!

That is funny - there are some AMAZING growers on this forum! This is only my second grow.

I had to looks at my spread sheet from last year - one of my Blueberry plants pulled a little over 4 oz. So will see if it can get it to 5 oz like the Night Queen.

That is funny - there are some AMAZING growers on this forum! This is only my second grow.

I had to looks at my spread sheet from last year - one of my Blueberry plants pulled a little over 4 oz. So will see if it can get it to 5 oz like the Night Queen.

For your first, last season was one hell of an entrance!! 4zips is a very solid pull!! 2 seasons ago i was able to average 5 zips on the 4 autos i grew out...best was the beast of an autoultimate that pulled 265g's.

Back