Seedsman Power Africa photo in the woods
KIMG3553.jpg

Seedsman White Widow photo right next to her
KIMG3554.jpg

Mephisto orange diesel just a few yards away

KIMG3559.jpg

The 3 Humble Pie from DVG, do some research on this bitch!
20180514_111213.jpg

And the Tennesse kush(alien kush X hawgsbreath)cannaventure.
20180514_135711.jpg

grilled woodchuck @OregonBlackBear ? Damn bruv, that's a new one for me. I'm adventurous tho so the chance of me trying it with some bbq on the side is highly likely.

I'd roast one before grilling it. Maybe carnitas in the future. I'm getting put in contact with a lady that has tons of nutria on her property, I want a few, thinking nutria sausage!

Well, I'm officially out of shape from stuffing rodents in my face all winter. Hauled 45 gallons of super soil into a smart pot on the roof, five gallons at a time. I'm pooped, time to get stoned on last year's supply.

Yeah its rather extreme seasonal shift here...shit can happen any time of the season...extreme temp shift, heat(midsummer), hail, torrential downpours, frost in spring and fall generally every season, and possibly snow, high windstorms, shit a friggin' tornado dropped down within 1/2 mile from the plants last season. Yes outdoor growing here is a total roller coaster ride of emotions!! It really does show just how resilient these plants are these days!!
And i thought the uk was unpredictable. Fair play to you pulling it off mate

so I guess it's almost time for me to add some new pics, so here we go.

my auto-entry, a wild thailand ryder, is growing nicely, she now is clearly flowering
IMG_2364.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG

and my photo entry, the A4 s1, is developing nicely too
IMG_2359.JPG

and 2 among these are going to be my other photo entries, but can't tell which yet, since 75% of these will be killed. it's an F2 with webbed leaves, so only 25% of these will have the webbed duckfoot leaves, and I need the 2nd set of true leaves to see it. so it's going to be a few days before I can start killing the non-webbed.
IMG_2362.JPG

Back