@Waira - hey bud....any chance you could advise konop on spinosad or neem oil dosage (i personally don't use any of that stuff on my plants) Bugs get to eat a bit of my plants....but they easily outgrow any damage caused!!
Just my 2cents if you want an organic bug killer, go buy some habanero peppers from the store (or the hottest pepper you can find) chop them up real good the heat in mostly in the seeds, then you simmer them at a point just before boiling ( if you boil for too long you will decrease the capsaicin and that's what kills and deters the insects) after you simmer them in water for 45 minutes then you let the solution cool and place in a spray bottle--then you protect your face from any back spray and it can even slightly burn your hands so maby wear gloves, this is a 100% method for spider mites but I promise all bugs hate it if they don't die there all messed up and don't want your plant no more apply once a day after lights out indoor or outdoor

I wish you had better pictures of the bug I can't tell if it's a grasshopper or something else, plants look great tho brotha. Maby next time you plant you could chill were your gonna grow for at least 8 hours and plot out your sun so your achieving maximum potential

Hmmm... The more I look into picture, the more I am sure they're grasshoppers or crickets.
Too bad I didn't saw them when I was there. I saw them on pictures when walking to the home.

I have some neem oil at the hand, and some pyrethrin. This would help maybe? I don't know about dosage and frequency.
@Waira @Maria Sanchez

:smoking: Don Skelly.....
...Konop, on look like a cricket/grasshopper to me, the other a beetle,... likely the beetle isn't a problem,.. chew pattern looks like 'hopper damage, or earwigs, or caterpillars (some do eat holes, not edges in),... larger bugs may not stay is the problem,... spinosad isn't that broad in spectrum for killing power, neither is neem; both are contact killers too, it must be ingested or they must get covered in it,.. not instant either, first they sicken, go off feed, then croak day or so later,... so point is, for 'hoppers and the like, they come, eat and leave, only systemic will repel them long term,... or something that leaves residuals like that pepper leaf spray might work too, but you have to be careful about the concentration you make or it may fry the leaves... I don't use this, so can't really advise of specifics,... I don't know if you can get it, but SNS209 (Sierra Natural Science) is great stuff, s systemic that fades out after a couple weeks, made from rosemary oil,.....

Hmmm... The more I look into picture, the more I am sure they're grasshoppers or crickets.
Too bad I didn't saw them when I was there. I saw them on pictures when walking to the home.

I have some neem oil at the hand, and some pyrethrin. This would help maybe? I don't know about dosage and frequency.
@Waira @Maria Sanchez

I use neem oil, at about 1:500 with water.
Make sure the temp isn't too low, maybe slightly warm.
Most neem will solidify around 15 C = 60 F.
Need to spray a few times, maybe a few days to a week apart.
Neem doesn't work immediately, has a slow build up.
I've found it quite good for grasshoppers.

I used to use pyrethrin, mainly for spider mites, IIRC.
Also quite effective. But not sure against grasshoppers though.

:bighug: Thanks Maria luv! .... it helps to use a wetting agent with any applications, to help coat and stick more evenly,... :doh:-oh yeah, the pyrethrum, that will work too, but like Maria says unless you spray them directly, they have to ingest it by eating some leaf that's coated,....

:smoking: Don Skelly.....
...Konop, on look like a cricket/grasshopper to me, the other a beetle,... likely the beetle isn't a problem,.. chew pattern looks like 'hopper damage, or earwigs, or caterpillars (some do eat holes, not edges in),... larger bugs may not stay is the problem,... spinosad isn't that broad in spectrum for killing power, neither is neem; both are contact killers too, it must be ingested or they must get covered in it,.. not instant either, first they sicken, go off feed, then croak day or so later,... so point is, for 'hoppers and the like, they come, eat and leave, only systemic will repel them long term,... or something that leaves residuals like that pepper leaf spray might work too, but you have to be careful about the concentration you make or it may fry the leaves... I don't use this, so can't really advise of specifics,... I don't know if you can get it, but SNS209 (Sierra Natural Science) is great stuff, s systemic that fades out after a couple weeks, made from rosemary oil,.....
I make it real strong and iv never had it burn the leafs when you apply during sunlight or during your indoor light period they could burn up because it dose leave a residual on the leaf as you stated that's why I do it just after the sun goes down

The 3 auto BB from soOregon
20180513_161307.jpg

Back