Attachments

• IMG_20170829_143009630_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170829_143009630_HDR.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I'm running seedsman White Widow inside right now which is almost ready to harvest and I have one I put in the outside grow and I got a couple more that are in Veg waiting for the next run.
I like the seedsman White Widow...
but the White Widow extra big bud from feminine seeds was a very nice plant to grow very big buds good flavor and yielded just under a pound on the inside grow of quality smoke and there was some pop corn stuff on the bottom but there wasn't a lot so it was pretty much all good flower.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

What strain is she bro I grew a glueberry of that looked almost identical to ur for the comp last yr I'll have to send a pic cuz they could been twins lol
Shes black cream auto from sweet seeds. This is my second grow haha so there is much to be wanted but dude she is a killer high brother!

I'm running seedsman White Widow inside right now which is almost ready to harvest and I have one I put in the outside grow and I got a couple more that are in Veg waiting for the next run.
I like the seedsman White Widow...
but the White Widow extra big bud from feminine seeds was a very nice plant to grow very big buds good flavor and yielded just under a pound on the inside grow of quality smoke and there was some pop corn stuff on the bottom but there wasn't a lot so it was pretty much all good flower.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
I love that seedsman widow as well I got a pheno that was ultra frosty an tasted like grapes only downside was I grew it in a 2 liter for a comp man was that a nice plant .

Okay, here is my entry, copy pase from my journal.

28 days for AU and AFD, 23 days for CJ.
I made mistake and put two AFD (I think they're AFD) into shadow for the first half of the day/sun.
Other 4 are most of the day on the sun, I think. Growth is good on them.
I still didn't water them. Last night there was little rain, I put fingers into soil and it's wet. And pretty warm, because of sun. Is this okay?

As you can see, first two are still in the shadow at 1 PM. They're less advanced than other fours, but they're healthy for now. And they grow, so they get some sun in the afternoon. Nice green color on all of them.

Others are growing great, next visit I will LST them a little. Maybe, LOL.
So 2x AU, 1x CJ and 1x AFD. First one is really bushy, tall, very advanced for 28 days.

Also, something is eating them, I tried to zoom those pictures. I take them in a hurry, you know, stealth mode on!
Maybe neem oil will help? Spinosad? How much?

Okay, here is my entry, copy pase from my journal.

28 days for AU and AFD, 23 days for CJ.
I made mistake and put two AFD (I think they're AFD) into shadow for the first half of the day/sun.
Other 4 are most of the day on the sun, I think. Growth is good on them.
I still didn't water them. Last night there was little rain, I put fingers into soil and it's wet. And pretty warm, because of sun. Is this okay?

As you can see, first two are still in the shadow at 1 PM. They're less advanced than other fours, but they're healthy for now. And they grow, so they get some sun in the afternoon. Nice green color on all of them.

Others are growing great, next visit I will LST them a little. Maybe, LOL.
So 2x AU, 1x CJ and 1x AFD. First one is really bushy, tall, very advanced for 28 days.

Also, something is eating them, I tried to zoom those pictures. I take them in a hurry, you know, stealth mode on!
Maybe neem oil will help? Spinosad? How much?

I wish you had better pictures of the bug I can't tell if it's a grasshopper or something else, plants look great tho brotha. Maby next time you plant you could chill were your gonna grow for at least 8 hours and plot out your sun so your achieving maximum potential

Back