Are you ready? Everyone must be worn out from the long season!

Prizes are

1st place auto
SS Northern Lights Auto X6
SS Big Bud auto X2
SS O.G. Kush auto X2

2nd place auto
SS Auto White Widow X6
SS OG Candy Dawg Kush X2

3rd place auto
DINAFEM (one pack of seeds and some promo items)

Photoperiod prizes:
1st place photo
DINAFEM (3 packs of seeds and some promo items)

2nd Place photo
DINAFEM (2 packs of seeds and some promo items)

3rd place photo
SS Sticky Fingers Photo X6

How's that for a reward and gives you all winter to plan for next years battle.
Please send me a PM and I will get you the details.

I'm humbled to have participated and won such a great competition, you guys are a truly awesome bunch of expert growers. Thanks [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] for hosting this and Congrats to everyone else who participated . I'm pretty stoked to be in such company, at the beginning of this competition I wasn't even sure I would participate because I thought there was no way I could grow even a contender with all of you guys just knocking it out of the ball park every season. The Struggle is Real! to do what everyone does on here.

Special Congrats @Alchemy @Waira @912greenskill @cornell584 !! :worship:

Can't wait to see the prizes...
:growing:

:bravo: :amazon: :hump: :amazon: :ladies: Cheers Alchemy and Forbidden'! Very nicely done,...:d5: --Thanks and Congrats' to all who participated and placed as well- :headbang: :greenthumb:..no small thing, last year only 4 of us made to voting! .... Skelly and Dudeski :bighug: :thanks: Thanks for all the grinding and MC'ing!

:cuss::cuss::cuss: Just wait 'til next season!!
MQm6EB2.gif
:crying:

Wooo hoooo! I'm very happy with second place, well done to everyone, we're all winners!! [emoji172] thank you @greenskell912 & @Dudeski for all you hard work behind the scenes, it feels wicked to be part of this amazing team! [emoji4][emoji108][emoji172]

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/
So Close a race! Congrats Buddy :slap:

Back