@Mossy for the Auto it was a HSO Blue Dream I purchased, and the photo was a Flash Champion Super Auto that was gifted to me through one of the major seed banks. Not sure of it lineage due to lack of available info but know it’s 95%~ Sativa.

I did cross it accidentally with some green crack on my [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant in my journal so I do have some (not a lot) seed from this grow. Should be interesting to see how that turns out next year.

I would be interested in the test team if I could find out more info on what is expected and how to participate.

Thanks

I demand a recount! [emoji3]

But in all seriousness, congratulations to all the winners.

And to everyone who took part:
To grow outside with everything that mother nature and life can throw at you and to get some bud at the end of it all is still winning.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I would be interested in the test team if I could find out more info on what is expected and how to participate.

I've ticked your permissions and tagged you into the main thread so you can See what it is about..:headbang:

@forbiddenx711 your Win qualifies you for a place on the Seed Test Team 2019 ...:headbang:..if you are not too busy polishing that nice shiney new cup on your shoulder....[emoji3]

@Alchemy :headbang: @cornell584 :headbang: you too....:amazon:.....let me know if you are interested.
Hey Mossy,

I would love to be in the test team, i actually have a sponsored grow planned for my next run but i can document them on one of the threads if that's okay? I have Humbolt & Fast Buds for the line up :) After that run I'm free to test any seeds you need [emoji4]

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Back