Hahaha sounds like you live in my area
Rural oregon can be dangerous for sure an I'm not worried about the mountain lions or bears .I t s unfortunate a good majority are bad apples but I didn't do to bad an next year I will do better I have to just be more prepared to combat the crack heads an tweeks with knowledge an preparations.

rippers are everywhere unfortunatly, I also caught one on my balcony a while back, fortunatly before he could take anything, so he fled away emptyhanded.
unfortunatlythere are a lot of lowlifes who suddenly turn into thieves as soon as they see a weedplant.

Awesome I mostly need em at night sounds like they could be what I need that an a baby monitor an I will be totally set thanks friend.I saw a couple different types that looked good .

I bought a few and they were only around $12 each...the siren goes off for 1 minute and is plenty loud enough to scare off any thieves. Then the siren rearms itself. Work well enough!! But plenty of false alarms during the day in the sun

Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime going red!
cfe53bab02fb4a4100c2040667c4a8bc.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
oh man!, a flamer!
To many crooks an tweekers patrolling my area an the law man are stretched thin an nervous in my area I live in the wild west so I chopped em here's a live cola pic of the skelly og imrunning as my choice View attachment 963198 View attachment 963198
good choice J!, I'm thinking you and the Skelly Og are really hooked up!
sweet swelling
:smokeout:.... almost wrap-up time friends! :coffee: :woohoo1:

>>
Don Skelly, I forget, we chose a single strain plant for final pics of both live and dry, and it need to be the same strain? That's going to be a toughie!....Grapefruit or MoB,...
Well for now, it's final live pics time for Outdoor Grapefruit,.... she on the Rack right now- :headbang:

View attachment 963348 View attachment 963349 View attachment 963350 View attachment 963351 View attachment 963352 View attachment 963353
oh my goddess!, definitely got the sunglasses on for this viewing, hmm, better go for the glacier glasses!
and....day before the axe swings.

This girl has done the duty, and gone deeper than I've everbeen able to. Oct 20, colors are ridiculous. Nothing owed....and likely 2lbs dry.

Proper.
View attachment 963395
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:
Re-update on the girls. Weather looks good over the week and they don't seem to be looking as lush in the tent so they're back out till the end. All looks pretty good so far.....View attachment 963782 ^Entry....blackberry kush, left...
None entry....master kush, right..
View attachment 963783 ^none entry...master kush, smells beautiful.
View attachment 963784 ^entry.... Lemon og.
View attachment 963785 ^entry.... cookies kush.View attachment 963786 ^none entry.....Blue venom. Likley be the first photo to come down.

Some nice colours going on in the garden :smoking::pass:
hey Q!, looks like your girls have you well represented!
about 1-1,5 week ago the A4 s1 x WS07A6 came down, so time for a budpic.
last pics before chop:View attachment 964003
View attachment 964005
View attachment 964006

because I had quiet a wave coming in at once and got sick of trimming, I decided to switch to only rough trimming before curing, fine trim I can do before I smoke it.

so this is how the buds look like now in jars:
View attachment 964007

and I trimmed up that bud nicely for my final dry budshot of the A4 s1 x WS07A6
View attachment 964008

also made this pic where I kind of like the contrast with the light, but the bud is not that visible so I didn't choose it as my dry bud shot, but still want to show it:
View attachment 964009

now just waiting for the cure to see how she smokes. already tested a little in the vaporizer and that was good, it also smells delicious. while trimming I kept sniffing the buds so delicious. also very little larf, this plant grew mostly buds on the ends of branches, but all those lower nodes that would usually produce larf now just stayed dormant. and she has an interesting trait that was also in 2 of the ancestors(A4 and A6), after drying the core of the smaller branches turns orange, and the ring around that is brightgreen, so looks pretty nice.
to show what I mean, here's a pic from a stem from last year(not sure if it was A4 or A6):
View attachment 964010

right now I'm over the peak of harvest, but still have plenty coming in. some on the balcony, but also guerilla.
the guerilla seemed like mostly a failure this year because of the drought, but they grew well after the drought, they thripled in size in flower. and we're having pretty much the perfect autumn now, warm and sunny far into october, it's only now getting a bit colder but still sunny, not rainy/cloudy/foggy like usual. so the guerilla is doing better as last year after all(despite the losses during the drought), and it gets the chance to ripen perfectly with minimal budrot risk, so quality from guerilla this year is also better as last year.
proud papa!, your baby girl looking fine! I take my sugar trim after dry also

Thank you very much the words from you friend an the positivity from afn definitely keeps me going an makes me want to improve style an methodology constantly.I'm glad to help in any way I can growing has changed my life in such a positive way any way to pass it on I'm happy to .
Amen to that bro!!

So guys after weeks of trimming 10+ hrs a day everyday I've finally conquered the last of the outdoor ladies!! I will be posting pics of all my entries tomorrow as well as my picks for the comp! Was a long tough year but weather wasn't half bad around these parts and averaged just a touch over 2 lbs a plant so with those abfmy indoor crop me n the wife should be set for winter!! N may I say that's rather close as we just had rain turn to snow and sleet and woke up with 3 inches of snow on the 19 th :finger: lol

Back